• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#41 cybele

cybele

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 84 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 12:31 AM

Not a bad first harvest...not sure on the rust spores gonna leave em cpl more days see if they progress...looks like some aborted but some still going...thanks to all for any advice<script data-pagespeed-no-defer type="text/javascript">//b||1342177279>>=1)c+=c;return a};q!=p&&null!=q&&g(h,n,{configurable:!0,writable:!0,value:q});var t=this;function u(b,c){var a=b.split("."),d=t;a[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===c?d[e]?d=d[e]:d=d[e]={}:d[e]=c};function v(b){var c=b.length;if(0=c.offsetWidth&&0>=c.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{d=c.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=d.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);d=d.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+d;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.g.height&&d<=b.g.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.c[e]=!0)}y.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&z(this,b)};u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){x.checkImageForCriticality(b)});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){A(x)});function A(b){b.b={};for(var c=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],d=0;d=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.i&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(B())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),c=!0);C=a;if©{d=b.h;b=b.j;var f;if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch®{try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(D){}}f&&(f.open("POST",d+(-1==d.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var d=0;a=c[d];++d){var e=a.getAttribute("data-pagespeed-url-hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].o&&a.height>=b[e].m)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b}var C="";u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return C});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,c,a,d,e,f){var r=new y(b,c,a,e,f);x=r;d&&w(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){A®},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://mycotopia.ne...ums&module=ajax┬žion=topics&do=quote&t=106388&p=1420588&md5check=2452184ca3b6ca25237b710216ac7c56&isRte=1,lMGhzzyjA5,true,false,ma8sPQa5Yt0'); //]]></script> 38976713135f3e873269aa1469759f86.jpgcca27533faadec85ad8c9278e3300dd1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk&&0){for(var>
)throw>

I still have not worked with APES, but man do I love them weird little fuckers! They do not look like they belong on earth :ohmy:

• Juddlight likes this

#42 Juddlight

Juddlight

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 55 posts

Posted 08 September 2019 - 08:52 PM

So o tried some of the rust spores today...they wont really open up for me but harvested some and ate some...no comparison to a.p.e. so think im sticking with those. Got some GT colonizing rn mb they'll be better but the apes are good and grow really well

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!