• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Ene

Ene

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 05:08 AM

Okayyy, basically, as Dyatlow would say- not great, not terrible.

I chickened out and took 2.5g instead of 3g which I'm not sure how to feel about. The method of ingestion turned out to be pretty bad though. For the whole peak I had an uncomfortable feeling in my throat (some kind of pressure), I had trouble swallowing saliva and breathing. It wasn't as bad as to make me panic and I didn't for one second think it was life threatening so it's fine. My stomach hurt at first and then the pain subsided.

For the first 30-40 minutes I just listened to music with no real effects, I gradually started to feel funny and kind of laugh at the thought of what could be coming (I often do that when I'm excited sober). Then I got up and felt very light, with little control over my body, it felt interesting cause the high body high is different from weed and alcohol.

Then the visuals started. I didn't really see anything irl at first but when closing my eyes, the hallucinations were super powerful (I don't have anything to compare them to yet, obviously), showing me great open distances with walls of shapes around them (like nets) and colossal creatures inside them. That's the one I remember the most but after that I went up to a mirror and started observing myself. My skin was moving, like in a gif. And my eyes and general features seemed to sometimes melt a little bit down if that makes sense. It wasn't painful but it was so fucking weird I couldn't really do it for long.

After that my mom called and I (the idiot I am) picked up. She just wanted to update me on something and I wanted the conversation to end asap so I was rather laconic. The most interesting thing about that phonecall was her voice though, she sounded low and demonic, as if her sound waves were slowed down in some program. After that I wanted to talk to people so I messaged my 2 friends who knew I would be tripping.

I went on to talk on discord with one of them and I realized I couldn't form a well put together thought, let alone vocalize it. I kept changing subjects and feeling very stressed with the call so I either started feeling very emotional then or I just became aware of it- I wanted to both laugh and cry. And talking was very hard with my strained throat.

I would say the peak lasted about 2- 2.5 h and after that I started calming down, put on some tv and chilled. I still felt weird but I wasn't tripping as hard. I was exhausted as fuck and so I laid down watching tv, contemplating what happened and thinking of ways to integrate some good stuff into my life. I fell asleep about 8 hours after ingestion.

• Boebs and joeya like this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,796 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 June 2019 - 07:46 AM

Yay, you survived! Gotta watch those low doses, they're usually more uncomfortable than higher end doses in my opinion. Phone = bad. :tongue:

#3 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 447 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:13 AM

Phone= bad
I agree!!
Its always easier to communicate with someone who os also tripping on a similar level dose imo.

#4 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 10:29 AM

That's a pretty good description, and matches what my first one in 30 years was like. If I can make one suggestion, though, it is this. Don't be shy about dosage on your next one! I made that mistake, and it was frustrating, like I could almost get off, but not quite. Give yourself several days, or more, then take a good 5 gram dose! You have some idea what to expect, you know it won't kill you, and now you know what kind of stimuli to avoid (phone, text, conversation with parents, etc.) 

Enjoy!

• Ene likes this

#5 Ene

Ene

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 08:56 AM

That's a pretty good description, and matches what my first one in 30 years was like. If I can make one suggestion, though, it is this. Don't be shy about dosage on your next one! I made that mistake, and it was frustrating, like I could almost get off, but not quite. Give yourself several days, or more, then take a good 5 gram dose! You have some idea what to expect, you know it won't kill you, and now you know what kind of stimuli to avoid (phone, text, conversation with parents, etc.) 

Enjoy!

Thanks for the advice but since I'm rather young and have all the time in the world I'm going to take 0.8g in a month with a friend and then a month later 1.6g, so on and so forth. Gonna be more careful with this thing because it's quite powerful, lol

#6 SteampunkScientist

SteampunkScientist

Distinguished Mad Scientist

• OG VIP
  • 4,029 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 31 July 2019 - 10:30 AM

Why does Mom always call when I'm tripping!?!?!?

Pretty good description of middle range dieses.

Edited by SteampunkScientist, 31 July 2019 - 10:31 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!