Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Archetypes of the underworld and what they have to teach me.

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 29 June 2019 - 02:44 AM

I went to the underworld and saw some insect lady who had some pretty scary eyes. Before I went to the underworld my girlfriend saw some cockroachers in the cabnet under the sink, mostly cleaning stuff. might be chowin down on the baking soda box idk. After I resurfaced I felt agitated, and madness mad. I was possessed by the idea that there was a bad spirit type of thing that was in the house, so I smudged and tried to scare it away.

"GIT!"

I'm pretty sure it's still here thought. Funny how these things creep up. Some things that I think that this bad spirt can be are: Things in the mind such as anger and jealousness, bugs (the entity was a woman bug type creature), the other ( the tendency to create one), un-cleanliness, chaos, bacteria, unwanted fungussus. I think that it latched onto me and is something that causes bad dreams, forgetfulness, an inability to engder the true self, self doubt and anxiety.

We have just gotten a new foster dog. This one seems to have taken a likeing to us and follows us around and protects us. We tried to put him in the cage downstairs last nigh. But he would Henri Houdini his way out of the cage, my girlfirend and I taking turns walking him back downstairs and coaxing him into the kennel. After three times we passed out, only to wake up to him on the floor the next day. He is a big cuddler and wants to protect us. I think that he senses this spirit too, I'm not too sure about how much that effected his escape act however...

I also think that this is (and could be) a personification of a certain emotion or general vibe.

mBZDBzQ.jpg

I am looking forward to dealing with this problem (of casting out the spirit) and although it is scary to look at problem solving through it is the way to go. I think that by smudging, living life more consciously (so she cannot possess me while i'm unconsciously moving through life, which she does sometimes) cleaning the home, fixing problems in the house, working towards being more cleanliness and compassionate. Living in the moment and letting go of the past seems like something that would ward this demon off.

Edited by Moonless, 29 June 2019 - 02:48 AM.

#2 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 10 July 2019 - 01:38 AM

Mantises.

Anyone see mantises on their journeys?

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,805 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:21 PM

Mantises have so many symbolic meanings. I personally see them in waking life regularly. To me they are symbolic of good luck, patience, stealth and camouflage....

You might want to look into animal spirit guides moonless. There are different types. Life guides, messenger guides, journey guides, and shadow guides. You of course need to be the one to determine what mantis is trying to tell or teach you. If there is fear involved, which you have alluded to, this could well fall into the realm of shadow guides, which are also very valuable teachers. A "bad spirit" is not always truly bad if it is there to teach you about your fears and changes you need to make. This is not to say there are not negative energies that cross our paths at times, but you should always examine if this is just your own fear speaking, or if you need to actually clear your space.

I have been aware of all my animal spirit guides for years now. Messengers will change and are brief,  journey guides come and go as they accomplish the teaching you need, but will stay with you for years if you need them. Your life guide is for life and a main part of who you are. Shadow guides will come when you have need, and stay until they have been understood.

I think you may find this particular part of shamanism very enlightening. I would imagine the mantis will continue to appear to you, possibly in different aspects, untill you dig in and listen to what it is showing or telling you.

Animal spirit guides that come to us in dreams, including visionary travels, are important for us to listen to and to understand. You can't really shut them out or smudge them away because they have things to teach and will wait in patience until we are ready to listen. (like a preying mantis)

These are some of many potential meanings,

https://www.everyday...-spirit-animal/

Good vibes to you moonless ....................

post-126525-0-95793200-1564000817.jpg

mantis 18.jpg

Edited by Skywatcher, 24 July 2019 - 03:41 PM.

#4 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

Very enlightening,

From the information you have given and the article on the mantis I know I could learn alot from the mantis. Patience is a virtue I haven't cultivated as much as I want too. I feel that the life that I want to live requires a great deal of patient, stealth, camouflage and meditation to execute properly.

On another note I want to adress the fear I experience. After reading your post I was thinking about the other times I have encountered spiritual type things for the first time. One instance really stands out when I visited (what I think is) the underworld for the first time, and I encountered a spider lady who devoured all and a man who to me seemed the embodiment of all I see as evil. This experience shook me to my core but also illuminated my mind.

While thinking about this I think that alot of what I see on these journeys are so incomprehensible for little me that I apply my rational mind and ethics to them and judge them. I hink that these Shamanistic and spiritual type things have their own agenda and don't coorespnd to the human model of rationality and I that is a hard pill to swallow.

Thank you Skywatcher for keeping me in your heart <3.

With light,
Moonless

#5 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 666 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:28 PM

Very interesting read. Not to make light of anything here but that mantis pic reminded me of this
19bd224f361524809ef0ca119bed923f.jpg
I couldn’t help but laugh. Sorry for sidetracking the thread friend, just wanted to share though.

#6 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:26 PM

Shitake I've reached my limit for likes for the day! I like how this one stuck with ya check this out:

hqdefault.jpg

#7 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 07:31 PM

BTW how do you post a picture large?

#8 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,403 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 08:16 PM

BTW how do you post a picture large?

[*img]URL of Image[/img*] Minus asterisks*

post-159119-0-94474300-1564014358.jpg

• Skywatcher likes this

#9 Moonless

Moonless

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 163 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:46 PM

post-159119-0-94474300-1564014358.jpg

Like a mantis

I have patiently learned

Special thank to coorsmikey

Attached Thumbnails

• hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Moonless, 24 July 2019 - 09:52 PM.

#10 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 266 posts

Posted 29 July 2019 - 03:42 PM

I too have experienced a mantid. Looked like it should've been scary but there was no fear just an understanding it was there to help as it reached inside my being and did a few things. Not exactly sure what it did but I started lucid dreaming every night for over a week after that experience and lucid dreaming is something I've only experienced twice in 30 years prior to that experience.
  • Skywatcher and Moonless like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!