Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Acapulco Gold (barneys farm) and Heavens Gate CBD (tropical seed co.)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:01 PM

Hey everyone!

just wanted to share a couple quick pics of the strains I'm running right now and what kind of equipment I'm using!

So as you probably guessed from the title I'm running Acapulco Gold from Barneys Farm (unfortunately not the pure genetics from back in the day but a cross of it at least!) and Heavens Gate CBD from Tropical Seed Co.

They are in mid Veg right now under a 400w MH/HPS system and I'm running the MH for Veg and early flower to try to minimize stretching... Just working on bushing them out right now! As for nutrients I'm giving them a 3 part Micro, Grow and Bloom bundle from Hollands Secret as well as "Calnesium" from the same company and they seem to be enjoying it so far!

I have them in 3 gallon pots filled with Promix HP.... but enough talking let me show you a few pictures!

Here are both girls hanging out in my little homemade grow box:

Plants 003.jpg

Here is the Acapulco Gold looking a little abused but i need her to spread you a bit for me... I've topped her twice already and she just wants to go straight up lol

Plants 002.jpg

And here is my Heavens Gate CBD... Now this girl is becoming a goddamn shrub and i love it... still have to spread her out a bit but I think she is looking lovely so far! Also topped twice.

Plants 001.jpg

Even this early into Veg they smell amazing,,, skunky, sour and fruity like a fruitpnuch soaked skunk lol Anyway I'll take some more pictures as they develop and try to keep you up to date! A little late to start a proper growlog IMO and I am kinda busy but I'll update you guys when I can!

Hope you enjoyed the pics!

I'm always open to any and all questions or comments!

Love you guys,

-Ethno

Edited by ethnobotanist420, 29 June 2019 - 11:04 PM.

• TheObserver, Skywatcher, peacefrog and 1 other like this

#2 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Walk's between...

• 8,293 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 June 2019 - 11:39 PM

Good to see you ethno.

Looking good and I look forward to the progression pics !

#3 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 April 2020 - 10:39 PM

Nice looking plants. I'm running some Acapulco gold from Barney's farm in veg right now too.

Just saw the date of the last post and its a year old almost. Haha!

Edited by TheObserver, 26 April 2020 - 10:41 PM.

#4 ethnobotanist420

ethnobotanist420

Welcome to the Machine

• OG VIP
  • 3,724 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 May 2020 - 01:49 AM

Nice looking plants. I'm running some Acapulco gold from Barney's farm in veg right now too.

Just saw the date of the last post and its a year old almost. Haha!

Yea I’m doing kinda shit at keeping up with documenting my grows lately lol

I really liked the Acapulco Gold! I grew it for Mrs. Ethno cuz she loves the high THC Sativas... it was really fun to grow but damn did it take forever to finish lol 13 weeks of flowering before I chopped her.

I really loved the smell on her... like old school black hash! Mrs. Ethno really dug the high too!

I’m running CBD Critical Cure and Blueberry OG right now. About to finish up actually! I’ll post some pictures when I chop.

I’m hoping to make a log for my next grow... all organic grown Alaskan Purple.... hopefully I can manage to keep up with updates haha
  • TheObserver and Moonless like this

#5 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,322 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2020 - 09:40 AM

I have a few Acapulco Gold outside in 10 gal smart pots that have gotten 8' plus. They get AACT every other watering. Put these out around the first weeks of May. There's also a blue widow in the front. I was using RO and got a calcium deficiency so I gave them a calmag supplement and it seems to have helped.

Sorry about the sideways pics, I couldn't figure out how to correct the orientation.

Attached Thumbnails

• IMG_20200726_201122.jpg
  • IMG_20200726_201140.jpg

Edited by TheObserver, 28 July 2020 - 09:48 AM.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!