• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:37 PM

I've been doing shrooms for 20 yrs ... not steadily of course, I've taking months off here and there... I've rarely had bad experiences, but I've also gone months straight where I've ate them every week , sometimes twice a week,usually disappointed because the tolerance, ya know?...
But anyway I just started growing a couple years ago, I'm a former addict and mushrooms are how I overcame my addictions, but I got on this binge with mushrooms for about 6 months , I get bored and talk myself into eating them about every 3 or4 days , knowing that I'm not gonna get the full effect( usually around 7 grams)
My point is everytime I take them I always get that little tinge of fear when I first start feeling them coming on, which always passes after 30 mins or so , but after that I have no fear... until lately
The last 4 or 5 times I've been filled with these unreasonable fears... I'm not used to these fears I've never had them like this before.... all sounds are scary, a car driving by sounds like a tornado hitting the house, the fan sounds like ppl are fighting in the other room , I flush the toilet and it sounds like something is in the walls... and so on ... I get this deep fear that something is going to happen to one of loved ones, my chest gets tight I start thinking something is wrong with me ... shit I've seen others trip on but I myself have never tripped on ... I mean I've never had any fear,other then the first 30 mins when it comes on and that's minor.... why are these fears coming up on me now after 20 yrs of doing mushrooms? The only thing I can think is because maybe I'm taking them too much ... my last couple trips I spent completely in fear, and didnt even know what I was afraid of ...
Has anybody else ever experienced this?
Could it be that I'm not giving my serotonin levels time to reup and I'm only getting the negative effects, without the pleasure?
I'm 3 days with out taking them now and I'm trying to wait at least 4 more days
I dont know if it would make a difference or not but I should also add that I'm a creative writer and an artist and I'm told I have a pretty vivid imagination , could that also have an effect on it?
Thanks to anyone who might have any advice on this
  • CatsAndBats, Rantrapr and Ridgetup like this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,698 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 30 June 2019 - 04:42 PM

I've been doing shrooms for 20 yrs ... not steadily of course, I've taking months off here and there... I've rarely had bad experiences, but I've also gone months straight where I've ate them every week , sometimes twice a week,usually disappointed because the tolerance, ya know?...
But anyway I just started growing a couple years ago, I'm a former addict and mushrooms are how I overcame my addictions, but I got on this binge with mushrooms for about 6 months , I get bored and talk myself into eating them about every 3 or4 days , knowing that I'm not gonna get the full effect( usually around 7 grams)
My point is everytime I take them I always get that little tinge of fear when I first start feeling them coming on, which always passes after 30 mins or so , but after that I have no fear... until lately
The last 4 or 5 times I've been filled with these unreasonable fears... I'm not used to these fears I've never had them like this before.... all sounds are scary, a car driving by sounds like a tornado hitting the house, the fan sounds like ppl are fighting in the other room , I flush the toilet and it sounds like something is in the walls... and so on ... I get this deep fear that something is going to happen to one of loved ones, my chest gets tight I start thinking something is wrong with me ... shit I've seen others trip on but I myself have never tripped on ... I mean I've never had any fear,other then the first 30 mins when it comes on and that's minor.... why are these fears coming up on me now after 20 yrs of doing mushrooms? The only thing I can think is because maybe I'm taking them too much ... my last couple trips I spent completely in fear, and didnt even know what I was afraid of ...
Could it be that I'm not giving my serotonin levels time to reup and I'm only getting the negative effects, without the pleasure?
I dont know if it would make a difference or not but I should also add that I'm a creative writer and an artist and I'm told I have a pretty vivid imagination , could that also have an effect on it?

Honestly I think that you should microdose.

https://mycotopia.ne...69-microdosing/

All the benefits of consuming the magic with none of the drama. It sounds like you're basically on that schedule anyway.

• Tenderfoot and Opendoors like this

#3 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 30 June 2019 - 08:02 PM

All the benefits of consuming the magic with none of the drama. It sounds like you're basically on that schedule anyway.
Thanks I'll check that out when I get a min
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#4 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 09:39 AM

Thanks I'll check that out when I get a min
Thank you that was a great article and something I'm seriously considering
  • CatsAndBats likes this

#5 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 105 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:50 PM

I think the mushies are telling you its time for a break..you can still be friends tho lol
  • Opendoors likes this

#6 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 147 posts

Posted 01 July 2019 - 04:19 PM

I think the mushies are telling you its time for a break..you can still be friends tho lol

Lol good answer

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!