Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Last trip was a bad experience.. but don't want to give it up!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Sambomagambo

Sambomagambo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:16 AM

Hey guys, so the last trip I had was horrific.. I have had shroom trips a few times and had some really insightful experiences that changed me as a person and the way I see life for the better. I had a few experiences with truffles, 7.5g Mexicana, 15g mexicana and then the one that threw it all off was 15g fantasia truffles...I have not tripped since but refuse to never do psychedelics again as it means alot to me. Basically It was a sunny day perfect for a trip.. I ate the truffles and bang, it started raining and my neighbour was looking over the fence at me as my music was loud, at that moment I started to feel really negative and the next 4 hours was the worst experience of my life.

I was wondering if you guys have any tips for me for when I choose to trip again which will be soon. Should I have a really small dose to just dip my feet in and get used to the feeling again? I have 15mg diazepam on hand too, should I take a couple mg before to keep me calm ? Should I mediate into the trip?

Much appreciated

#2 Sambomagambo

Sambomagambo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:17 AM

I just want a sense of wellbeing, euphoria and to appreciate nature with some mild visuals and if course watch some trippy videos!!

#3 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 924 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 08:49 PM

You'll have to figure out what works for you, but I benefitted from lower doses and loving-kindness meditation for sometime. This was back when a few trips made it so I didn't sleep in the dark. I was just scared. The fear seemed all-around. My dreams were terrifying sometimes. Good lessons though. 

What about those 4 hours made it the worst experience of your life?

#4 Sambomagambo

Sambomagambo

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 87 posts

Posted 05 July 2019 - 11:45 AM

You'll have to figure out what works for you, but I benefitted from lower doses and loving-kindness meditation for sometime. This was back when a few trips made it so I didn't sleep in the dark. I was just scared. The fear seemed all-around. My dreams were terrifying sometimes. Good lessons though. 

What about those 4 hours made it the worst experience of your life?

Yeah I think starting lower is what I am going to do :) well I didn't help I watched a film about possessions the night before so felt like my soul was open and the devil was gonna posses me, I was also seeing that chucky doll on the shadows and in my phone screen which was horrifying since I had a lot of trouble with chucky when I was a kid ( watched it at a young age not by choice) just felt completely out of control, people say you learn from bad experiences and there is no such thing as a bad trip but for me.. I gained nothing !

#5 Guy1298

Guy1298

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 924 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 July 2019 - 04:41 PM

I remember once on a high dose I realized that I had opened the puzzle box from Hellraiser. While I didn't see the cenobites I was convinced that I was open to that and more. It was a bit tough! Heh.  

For me, I think the fear was based in a lack of trust. I see life and death, various amounts of pain and dysfunction in the world. Apparently knowing that, I couldn't approach the void without first conjuring hell. How could I bear it? Through a long period, I realized that no matter whether I see or don't see hell, I am already at the mercy of an inexplicable reality. Knowing that, there is no other option but to know that all is well. So, I started tripping differently, with genuine prayer and all of that. 

It's all interesting. Best of luck with your next trips, if you trip again, and all that comes. :).

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!