4 replies to this topic

#1 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,254 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 08:22 AM

I have no experience with Auto's other than a true Krasnoyarsk Siberian land race hemp / ruderalis I was gifted . It was 60-70 days start to finish (june-july)

Is it too late to start some auto's?  Any suggestions on what might be a good one finishing in 60-80 days?

peace

#2 Seeker2be

Seeker2be

Seeking Lost Horizons

• OG VIP
  • 1,357 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:04 AM

According to one of my friends who is really into  Autos they have come a long way from the low riders (low thc) and now up to 25%.  Many strains out there.  Too late? Depends on where you live, the growing zone.  Consider using large grow bags and if you get caught short  you can move them in an outside toward the fall to finish..

• Foster likes this

#3 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,759 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 09:19 AM

It's never to late to start auto's!  Hey Foster!

They don'y use or need much of a big container. For ferts you can hit them with the bloom feed right away as they pretty much do away with vegetative cycle ... Just give them the bloom and water. They are on an internal clock and even under 24 hours will finish...Like Seeker said there are many many auto variatials now that finish good and potent. I'm using some for crosses in my breeding projects.

Good luck!

• Foster and Hash_Man like this

#4 Seeker2be

Seeker2be

Seeking Lost Horizons

• OG VIP
  • 1,357 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 03:24 PM

I was told that you should plant the auto seed in the final container or bed at the begining since it doesnt recover well from transplanting.  Dont know if this is true or just someone's opinion but probably prudent advice.

• Foster likes this

#5 hyphaenation

hyphaenation

Former Staff

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 13,759 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 04:59 PM

Yeah...no need to transplant AF's. Start in one pot and that's it till finish. Only need a 2 to 3 gallon pot as any bigger is unnecessary.

Edited by hyphaenation, 03 July 2019 - 05:55 PM.

• Foster, Seeker2be and PalatableAmbrosias like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!