• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 14 July 2019 - 06:31 PM

What were you referring to on the petri teks?    Got a link to the thread? Ahh I see photographic virtual telepathy. That's custom! ;)

I have packs of sterile petries, (vented to reduce condensation after hot agar pour.)     If things go as you plan and you decide to go that route let me know. I can hook ya up with a sleeve. 20 count I believe.  All i ask is a print in return if you get the Azures working. If not, it's ok,  offer stands regardless. :) good luck,

peace foster   

#22 MizTwyst

MizTwyst

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:03 PM

Beginner here, gonna try an indoor azure grow.

I will be working off of Waylit's Woodlover Tek and Azurescens Liquid Culture, wish me luck haha.

Good luck :) Waylit's stuff is fantastic. It certainly got me interested in ps.cyans and azures.  Not the easiest for a beginner, but study up, read the archives here to, the old ones/vaults. gold in there i tell ya pure gold!

I only did 2 jars, the color is a lot lighter cuz it's out in the sun (out in the sun just for picure :biggrin:) . I made the mistake of shaking the one on the left the night I made them and a bunch of liquid leaked out, I guess all of the sp as well. The one on the right started showing signs of life (that I noticed) on July 16th (6 days).

Attached Thumbnails

• Azzies7.jpg

• Foster likes this

#23 AnotherOne

AnotherOne

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 July 2019 - 04:56 PM

Good Luck to you MizTwyst. Best Wishes My Friend.

• Foster likes this

#24 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,129 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:38 PM

Nice MizTwyst. good luck :)

#25 AnotherOne

AnotherOne

Mycophiliac

• VIP