8 replies to this topic

#1 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,955 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:45 PM

Happy 4th of July!

I'm thinking Chitwan and Fireworks tonight...

what are you doing today / tonight to celebrate?

[Direct Link]

• Foster, Alder Logs, Ridgetup and 1 other like this

#2 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 01:51 PM

[Direct Link]

Happy fourth y'all!

I'm going to take adderall, get drunk and do agar work,  ya know, Thursday night.

Edited by CatsAndBats, 04 July 2019 - 01:52 PM.

• roc and Foster like this

#3 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 115 posts

Posted 04 July 2019 - 02:09 PM

Happy fourth indeed I actually got to do some harvesting today. I'd post pics here but am unsure if I should on the general thread. I just wanted to say many thanks for making this a resource for me!! Fireworks be interesting tonight fo sho!
  • roc, CatsAndBats and Misfit like this

#4 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,279 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 July 2019 - 09:43 PM

I hope everyone has a safe 4th. Not feeling it so much this year.

#5 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2019 - 02:23 AM

Hope y'all  had a  fun, safe holiday. I was kind of busy most of the day with projects around the place. Always work to be done :)

I celebrated my Independence with a few tokes Then putting some freshly germinated seeds I just received from our nations capital into the soil. :thumbs_up2: .

Perfect timing.. Absolutely the best thing coming out of DC in years. Seeds with no political affiliation. :biggrin:    I'm very pleased.

11 out of 13 cracked after 12 hrs in water . Ready for planting within 24 hrs.

Black Mamba-            3 of 3      

Jelly Pie-                    3 of 3

Cherry Wine Cbd-      3 of 3

Fish Eye OG -            1 of 2

Gorilla Bubble BX4-    1 of 2

• mrmushroomwolf likes this

#6 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,031 posts

Donator

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:26 AM

My wife and 2 year old both had fevers and spent the entire day and night in bed.

My MIL volunteered to watch my 4 month old so she could be away from the bleh, so she stayed over their house for the day and the night.

So I spent the majority of the day checking on my sick family, smoking cigars on my patio, and drinking homebrew. 

My BIL came over at about 4 and we sat at my bar and finished a 1/2 bottle of Oban (the Game of Thrones one) , then half a bottle of Cardhu (also GOT). He left at around 7. At which point I checked on my girls, both were sleeping. 

So I drank the rest of the Cardhu, then some of my Old Forester 1910 (excellent bottle). I don't remember much after that. I woke up this morning aroud 5:30 on my couch with a half eaten piece of pizza on my chest (I don't remember ordering it), a 3/4 finished bottle of 1910 next to me.

I checked on my girls, who were still sleeping, took a shower, and am now sitting at my desk at work.

Happy Independence Day. I have an awful headache.

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,590 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:33 AM

That was a great act of patriotism, Rat.  I went to bed at dark, with the sounds of wars in the distance.

Edited by Alder Logs, 05 July 2019 - 09:34 AM.

#8 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,031 posts

Donator

Posted 05 July 2019 - 09:39 AM

That was a great act of patriotism, Rat.  I went to bed at dark, with the sounds of wars in the distance.

For my country!!

• Foster and Alder Logs like this

#9 808jake

808jake

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 23 July 2019 - 03:39 AM

Sorry everyone I havent been here in a while, not that I'm pwn rank or anything but yeah the Chitiwans turned out prolifically and each flush just got stronger and stronger. I watched the ceiling move like I was at the bottom of an aquarium because my curtains are fucking awesome when the fan slightly blows them they are red and black and so the colors from outside waver with a red and black dancing shadow that slightly cascades onto the ceiling making it look so much like water it's amazing.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!