• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 CallMeCrazy

CallMeCrazy

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 89 posts

Posted 06 July 2019 - 09:32 PM

It's been a long time since I had any psych's, I didn't know what I was doing when I was a kid, and my question I guess is about the different types of strains and their respective affects. Which are the most intense and which are more mellow? I know a persons size and all that make a difference but how long does the interaction last with different strains? Thank you in advance for any answers.

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,042 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 01:12 AM

Actually, I dont think body size plays that much of a role in it. I am 5'10, 165 lbs. I have level 4 trips on 1.5 grams. I know smaller people who are hard headed that can take 6 grams or more and barely have any effects and need to dose 10+ grams to get the same effects that I do. I think it has to do with body chemistry more than anything. Fasting after dinner the night before helps tremendously, you just need to make sure you are very well hydrated throughout the night and next day before dosing. Food has always been a buzz kill for me. Try that and start with 3 grams to get an idea of adjusting dosage for the next trip. My favorite strain is P. Hawaiian. Treasure coast is another good one. Very light body load, and much awesome visuals and vibe. Never trip hard when you are in a bad place emotionally until you are more acclimated and know how they will effect you. P. Hawaiians are a very easy strain, and one of the most forgiving strains to work with also. It is always best to slowly work up to dosages rather than to jump into a higher dosage until you know what will be comfortable for you. Keep in mind, when you grow your own, they have a tendency to be more potent because they are fresher than the junk you normally find from the random seller. You dont know how old they are, or how they have been stored. Penis envy is stronger, but the difficulty factor makes them one to jump into with more experience under your belt because they require different parameters.

Normally trips last anywhere from 4-6 hours for me and coming down always gives me a sense of euphoria. Everything just feels so wonderful. Example, my feet love the feel of carpet on the way down and I spend a lot of time running my toes and feet over it. It is almost erotic lol. I rarely eat ice cream, but some sorbet tastes like the best food on the planet, and after the fasting, eases you back into food slowly.

Hope that helps answer some of your questions.

• roc, Coopdog, PJammer24 and 4 others like this

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,128 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:05 PM

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psycho

psycho  noun
psy·​cho | \ ˈsī-(ˌ)kō  \
plural psychos
Definition of psycho

a deranged or psychopathic person not used technically
psyche  noun
psy·​che | \ ˈsī-kē  \
Definition of psyche

1capitalized a princess loved by Cupid

2[ Greek psychē ]

aSOULPERSONALITYthe nation's consumer psyche— D. J. Kevles
bthe totality of elements forming the mind (see MIND entry 1 sense 2)specificallyin Freudian psychoanalytic theory the idego, and superegoincluding both conscious and unconscious components

psychedelic

adjective

Definition of psychedelic (Entry 2 of 2)

1aof, relating to, or being drugs (such as LSD) capable of producing abnormal psychic effects (such as hallucinations) and sometimes psychotic states
bproduced by or associated with the use of psychedelic drugspsychedelic experience
2imitating, suggestive of, or reproducing effects (such as distorted or bizarre images or sounds) resembling those produced by psychedelic drugspsychedelic color schemes
3of, relating to, characteristic of, or being the period of the mid- to late-1960's that is associated with the psychedelic drug culturepsychedelic rockthe psychedelic era/movement… the "rainbow newspaper" of San Francisco that burst onto the psychedelicscene in 1966 …— Don Lattin… speaking of stereotypes, the illustrations reject any hint of a '60s psychedelicstyle …— Steven Heller

“psychodelic”

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

Edited by coorsmikey, 07 July 2019 - 06:08 PM.

• CallMeCrazy, Boebs, JanetPlanet and 1 other like this

#4 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 06:11 PM

Busting out the bbq?
  • coorsmikey likes this

#5 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 635 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 07:50 PM

What  !..? Who's having a Psychedelic BBQ ?

I want to go ...........hee hee !

sorry  CallMeCrazy  sometimes i think i'm funny heh

Edited by bezevo, 07 July 2019 - 07:51 PM.

• roc likes this

#6 Boebs

Boebs

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 373 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 09:55 PM

Have to prep the caps somehow;)

#7 CallMeCrazy

CallMeCrazy

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 89 posts

Posted 07 July 2019 - 10:13 PM

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/psycho

psycho  noun
psy·​cho | \ ˈsī-(ˌ)kō  \
plural psychos
Definition of psycho

a deranged or psychopathic person not used technically
psyche  noun
psy·​che | \ ˈsī-kē  \
Definition of psyche

1capitalized a princess loved by Cupid

2[ Greek psychē ]

aSOULPERSONALITYthe nation's consumer psyche— D. J. Kevles
bthe totality of elements forming the mind (see MIND entry 1 sense 2)specificallyin Freudian psychoanalytic theory the idego, and superegoincluding both conscious and unconscious components

psychedelic

adjective

Definition of psychedelic (Entry 2 of 2)

1aof, relating to, or being drugs (such as LSD) capable of producing abnormal psychic effects (such as hallucinations) and sometimes psychotic states
bproduced by or associated with the use of psychedelic drugspsychedelic experience
2imitating, suggestive of, or reproducing effects (such as distorted or bizarre images or sounds) resembling those produced by psychedelic drugspsychedelic color schemes
3of, relating to, characteristic of, or being the period of the mid- to late-1960's that is associated with the psychedelic drug culturepsychedelic rockthe psychedelic era/movement… the "rainbow newspaper" of San Francisco that burst onto the psychedelicscene in 1966 …— Don Lattin… speaking of stereotypes, the illustrations reject any hint of a '60s psychedelicstyle …— Steven Heller

“psychodelic”

The word you've entered isn't in the dictionary. Click on a spelling suggestion below or try again using the search bar above.

wow mikey you went to a lot of trouble for one grammatical error lol but more power to you. be blessed brother.

Edited by CallMeCrazy, 07 July 2019 - 10:15 PM.

#8 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,311 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 July 2019 - 11:49 PM

61lf6TauTGL._SCLZZZZZZZ_1.jpg

• onediadem, coorsmikey, JanetPlanet and 1 other like this

#9 CallMeCrazy

CallMeCrazy

Mycophiliac

• OG VIP
  • 89 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:44 AM

Lol @coorsmikey I am crazy so psycho seemed more fitting lol. Have a great day brother.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#10 JanetPlanet

JanetPlanet

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 88 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

OMG @Mikey, you are my peeps! Spelling ! Definition!!  Freakin' ETYMOLOGY !!! 

#11 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,311 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2019 - 08:14 PM

For those who liked the Dirty Sock Funtime Band, I actually was going to post R. Crumb's Angelfood McSpade, where it says, "She's sock-a-delic," but I chickened out, not knowing how it would be taken.   But that stuff was high art in my early hippie daze.  Loved R. Crumb, R. Cobb, Gilbert Shelton, and many others back then. 

https://en.wikipedia...gelfood_McSpade

Look, only if you dare! https://en.wikipedia...foodMcSpade.jpg

Edited by Alder Logs, 20 July 2019 - 08:15 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!