76 replies to this topic

#41 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:48 AM

Yeah, taking a shot of tangy slimy bits requires a bit of practiced technique. I try to slam the whole mess in one shot (while not breathing through my nose at all, which helps and using limes instead of lemons makes a big difference here). I then immediately chase it with a gulp or two of water. Then I go brush my teeth.

#42 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:20 AM

Dude my first try at it was so chunky. I had to chew.

#43 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:23 AM

Do you guys feel that it intensifies it? It had been over 10 years since I had partaken. The last 3g one I did was chaos. I realize I wasn’t in the very best headspace, had eaten a huge breakfast, and was a bit dehydrated. But it wasn’t like any 3g journey I’d ever had before.
After the peak was awesome though. Purged a lot of childhood trauma shit I was carrying around.

#44 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 394 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:22 PM

I do feel it intensifies it but like tvcasualty said it reduces duration. I often take a tad more after an hour or so to keep it going when I make lemonade

#45 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 701 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 10:32 PM

Makes sense. I’m newly coming back. And the lemon TEK is brand new to me.

#46 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,429 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2019 - 11:47 AM

Dude my first try at it was so chunky. I had to chew.

Yeah, that would definitely not be ideal.

And I can't stress enough how much better it is (flavor-wise) with lime juice vs. lemon.

• Misfit likes this

#47 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 701 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 12:16 PM

I’ll give that a run tonight. My fiancé and I are due.
  • TVCasualty and Jinroh like this

#48 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 394 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:26 PM

That lemonade recipe is also useful for group dosing because you can make it as a batch. Thats especially useful with MS fruits because everyone is getting the same potency dose.

#49 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

I was reading about mixing cacao with zoomers to produce an even stronger dose? Has anyone tried this or can describe how well it works

There is a thread describing it with the traditional mazapatec way of inducing and going for a traditional trip.. 

Would anyone recommend this method for boosting visuals on a lower dose. They are my usually my favorite part of the trip.

Sometimes I can get into watching tv, and really enjoy the visual bouquet media can present. I only like this at lower doses. Its to hard for me to focus at higher doses. 

I can only remember viewing intense orange fractals once before. Outside of the usual, colour brightess, blur and fuzz visuals. This was like little orange pentagonal 3d lines. I would like to see them again... Come think of it there was some molly involved so perhaps that was it

Edited by flashingrooster, 28 August 2019 - 05:38 PM.

#50 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 05:10 PM

You guys were talking of people going whacky on higher doses earlier in the thread

One time a large group of us went for a high dose, that or the shrooms were strong, not to sure it was a while back. Either way it was intense.

Have not  seen someone completely meltdown yet, but my one friend was unable to speak. All he could seem to do was look at you and make a sort of buzzing chattering noise for a good hour or so. So we started calling him mosquito. We definitely all looked at each other the next day, like what the fuck happened for four hours. Not to sure but it was awesome

#51 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 394 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:40 PM

I haven't tried the cacao but I intend to try it out. Seems like it does a little more than just give em a harder punch. Something about it giving one more focus when going deep. That's what's interests me about it. If it was JUST to make it stronger I feel like they would just eat more lol
I can sympathize with your buddy. I've been to where I've forgotten all language or even how to be a person really quite a few times.
I wouldn't have started calling him a mosquito though. Nobody likes mosquitoes. Theyre parasites lol
never know how a person that far gone is gonna take something said about them.
  • coorsmikey and flashingrooster like this

#52 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 250 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:31 PM

I haven't tried the cacao but I intend to try it out. Seems like it does a little more than just give em a harder punch. Something about it giving one more focus when going deep. That's what's interests me about it. If it was JUST to make it stronger I feel like they would just eat more lol
I can sympathize with your buddy. I've been to where I've forgotten all language or even how to be a person really quite a few times.
I wouldn't have started calling him a mosquito though. Nobody likes mosquitoes. Theyre parasites lol
never know how a person that far gone is gonna take something said about them.

Haha yeah, luckily I have not seen anyone go off the deep end and get angry or super sad. We all just try to pump out as many good vibes as we can. But I understand you never really know what can happen when taking high doses with others. Especially people who are not on them. There are people out there that think its funny to fuck with your trip.  My one friend only likes to trip alone for that reason i think he gets self conscious about what he might say or do. 

I have yet to have a bad experience.  I believe guest list and setting is of the utmost importance. 

#53 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:30 PM

"what the fuck just happened" lol can't tell you how many times I've heard that from "experienced" trippers. I think there's a lot of people who like to claim to be experienced but have either never actually dosed or have only taken small doses. It's that need to impress I guess.

LOL! I agree! Back when I was a young and much dumber man I used to be one of those "experienced" trippers with LSD. I had taken the same 3 blotters at a time that I had for the past two years. I thought I was a pro! Then one day I must have got ahold of some really fresh or much more potent batch of the same old thing... same paper...same design... same dealer. After taking my usual dose I do not remember much except giant purple fruits hanging in all the trees, the highway was rolling like the ocean, strange beasts were flying around, the sky was rapidly strobing all the colors of ther rainbow. After that all I remember is ending up buck ass naked on the side of the highway thumbing a ride home. Luckily a friend drove by and I did not get picked up by a stranger. So lesson learned! Be careful of what you say and what you wish for!

• coorsmikey likes this

#54 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,483 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:40 PM

Who needs some good shit? :tongue:

• Jinroh likes this

#55 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 08:47 PM

Who needs some good shit? :tongue:

That is one of several reasons I have decided to try my hand at this shroom growing thing. I know where it came from and I know there is nothing extra in it!

• coorsmikey likes this

#56 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 394 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:59 AM

"what the fuck just happened" lol can't tell you how many times I've heard that from "experienced" trippers. I think there's a lot of people who like to claim to be experienced but have either never actually dosed or have only taken small doses. It's that need to impress I guess.

LOL! I agree! Back when I was a young and much dumber man I used to be one of those "experienced" trippers with LSD. I had taken the same 3 blotters at a time that I had for the past two years. I thought I was a pro! Then one day I must have got ahold of some really fresh or much more potent batch of the same old thing... same paper...same design... same dealer. After taking my usual dose I do not remember much except giant purple fruits hanging in all the trees, the highway was rolling like the ocean, strange beasts were flying around, the sky was rapidly strobing all the colors of ther rainbow. After that all I remember is ending up buck ass naked on the side of the highway thumbing a ride home. Luckily a friend drove by and I did not get picked up by a stranger. So lesson learned! Be careful of what you say and what you wish for!
Those tabs didn't happen to have a bitter taste did they? Had a friend get a hold of a rc that sounds a lot like things you described

#57 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:12 AM

Those tabs didn't happen to have a bitter taste did they? Had a friend get a hold of a rc that sounds a lot like things you described

Nope! They were flavorless as usual. I had no idea what I was in for. I think I just finally got a taste of what fresh potent LSD was. I am pretty sure the stuff I had been getting before was probably just really old. It was enough to make me think I was in the zone when in fact I was nowhere near it.

#58 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 394 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 11:31 AM

Nope! They were flavorless as usual. I had no idea what I was in for. I think I just finally got a taste of what fresh potent LSD was. I am pretty sure the stuff I had been getting before was probably just really old. It was enough to make me think I was in the zone when in fact I was nowhere near it.
Probably just some really potent tabs. Got some last year around this time that had to have been every bit of 300mics each. Took some at the festival not knowing they were that potent and got completely lost trying to find my camp. Couldn't see but a few feet ahead of me because there was so much color in the air.
I've never noticed any loss in potency even after tabs sit in room temp for over a year. In fact only time I've noticed a loss should was when I had lost a couple tabs in my car and it stayed there for a month during a Louisiana summer. It's a lot more stable than what people make it out to be anyways

#59 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 240 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 02:44 PM

Probably just some really potent tabs. Got some last year around this time that had to have been every bit of 300mics each. Took some at the festival not knowing they were that potent and got completely lost trying to find my camp. Couldn't see but a few feet ahead of me because there was so much color in the air.
I've never noticed any loss in potency even after tabs sit in room temp for over a year. In fact only time I've noticed a loss should was when I had lost a couple tabs in my car and it stayed there for a month during a Louisiana summer. It's a lot more stable than what people make it out to be anyways

I agree... something sure was different about what I had. That was the last time I ever did LSD... it scared me away from it. It has been 20 years give or take.

#60 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:03 PM

The flood of Cid that appeared in the 90's was good and pure and surely not laid down in the same concentration as the tabs circulating in 1970 or so. Several of us would astonish our younger compadres by eating an entire sheet between the three of us.
At this dose it would hit us about the same as dropping two or three tabs of Berkeley's finest pure white.
Their mouths would hang open in astonishment at our "foolishness". It still didn't reach the point where I had been one fine summer day outside the arena where zeppelin would be playing that night. Got dosed real good that day to the point i was too uncoordinated to even stand upright much less even walk. Best. Concert. Ever.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!