• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#61 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 438 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 03:06 PM

Probably just some really potent tabs. Got some last year around this time that had to have been every bit of 300mics each. Took some at the festival not knowing they were that potent and got completely lost trying to find my camp. Couldn't see but a few feet ahead of me because there was so much color in the air.
I've never noticed any loss in potency even after tabs sit in room temp for over a year. In fact only time I've noticed a loss should was when I had lost a couple tabs in my car and it stayed there for a month during a Louisiana summer. It's a lot more stable than what people make it out to be anyways

Agreed, I have tabs that are a year old and still holding strong

Edited by flashingrooster, 17 September 2019 - 03:07 PM.

#62 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 04:54 PM

Yeah... I think I am done with that route. I would not know where to get it anyway. Plus, I am on a SSRI, so I am unsure how LSD would interact with it.

From my research, the worst that could happen with shrooms is that it would take a higher dose than usual to get the same effects as a lower dose would because SSRI's can block the effects of psilocybin to a certain extent. I will find out if that is true very soon. I am going to start off really slow though. I don't want to be stupid about it.

Edited by Jinroh, 17 September 2019 - 05:44 PM.

#63 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:07 PM

It's a the same thing with L. Just takes a little more. I recently got some 1p-lsd if you're familiar with it. Probably the smoothest cid I've ever had. While it wasn't lacking anything in depth it also wasnt forceful if that makes sense. And there's was zero anxiety. No restless leg on the comeup or anything. In fact I had a hard time figuring out when I hit my peak because it lacked any anxiety/tension to be relieved once it was reached. Also felt 100% the next day which often isn't the case with some of the L going around. I can usually tell that I ate L the day after. Guess I'm just getting old because it didn't used to be a problem lol
  • coorsmikey likes this

#64 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

It's a the same thing with L. Just takes a little more. I recently got some 1p-lsd if you're familiar with it. Probably the smoothest cid I've ever had. While it wasn't lacking anything in depth it also wasnt forceful if that makes sense. And there's was zero anxiety. No restless leg on the comeup or anything. In fact I had a hard time figuring out when I hit my peak because it lacked any anxiety/tension to be relieved once it was reached. Also felt 100% the next day which often isn't the case with some of the L going around. I can usually tell that I ate L the day after. Guess I'm just getting old because it didn't used to be a problem lol

I really can't say what the actual "type" was. But what I can say is that it lasted way longer than what most people say theirs did. I would not be coming down until 10 hours in. I was usually up for 24 hours by the time things were all said and done. Maybe it was just how my body reacted to it.

#65 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 06:03 PM

DOx used to go around pretty frequently and it was usually a 18-24hr trip it would've been extremely bitter tasting though. LSD in high doses can have a duration like that too. It takes a lot to get there though so based on what youre saying it sounds like it was just really strong L. don't let that scare you away from it just test any new batch with a single hit or less the first dose so you know what you're working with. People who make L tend to take a lot of pride in their product so there's little to be concerned with as far as crazy shit being in them. The guy who laid those should've gave people a heads up if he was gonna dose then that high. What may be easy for one person is entirely too much for others and it's a good way to scare people away from something that can be so beneficial and also create another person with a negative view and story to share about it with others who may had been interested in trying it. Sounds like you asked for a beer and they gave you a mug of whiskey lol
And by the way 1p-LSD is pretty new. Basically a chemist figured out that he could attach a propionyl group to the LSD molecule and it becomes legal to sell for "research purposes". Once it's ingested the body rips off that propionyl group leaving you with lsd. Very clean LSD at that
  • TVCasualty likes this

#66 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 06:40 PM

DOx used to go around pretty frequently and it was usually a 18-24hr trip it would've been extremely bitter tasting though. LSD in high doses can have a duration like that too. It takes a lot to get there though so based on what youre saying it sounds like it was just really strong L. don't let that scare you away from it just test any new batch with a single hit or less the first dose so you know what you're working with. People who make L tend to take a lot of pride in their product so there's little to be concerned with as far as crazy shit being in them. The guy who laid those should've gave people a heads up if he was gonna dose then that high. What may be easy for one person is entirely too much for others and it's a good way to scare people away from something that can be so beneficial and also create another person with a negative view and story to share about it with others who may had been interested in trying it. Sounds like you asked for a beer and they gave you a mug of whiskey lol
And by the way 1p-LSD is pretty new. Basically a chemist figured out that he could attach a propionyl group to the LSD molecule and it becomes legal to sell for "research purposes". Once it's ingested the body rips off that propionyl group leaving you with lsd. Very clean LSD at that

Yes, you are right about not letting it scare me off. That was 20 years ago. I am sure things have changed a lot since then. If I knew a safe way to get it without getting mixed up with the wrong crowd and or arested I would most likely give this "1p" you describe a chance. Asking around for that stuff is not a very good idea in my opinion. I just retired. I got too much to lose.

Edited by Jinroh, 17 September 2019 - 06:41 PM.

#67 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:09 PM

Seem like the 1p-LSD just takes a lil more to get where ya want to go. Like 2 tabs instead of 1 but once you hit 2 you are like "This is some damn good shit!" Even microdosing  is like "Damn This is some clean shit". On the other side though, 30 tabs is about the same as 2 (IME) I can still find camp at the festival and all that stuff. It seems to me anyways that it is extremely "clean" with yeah no come up anxiety and a level trip once it kicks in. Kicks in in less than an hour and the peak is mildly spread out through the duration. Here's the kicker...You can be asleep 10-12 hours later and wake up refreshed feeling good but not quite the new person that you would expect with LSD-25. I guess what I'm saying is pretty much the same, but gosh darn I'm digging it especially as I age and don't want the hard ride anymore. I also feel comfortable sharing 1P with others without fear of them freaking out.

• TVCasualty and August West like this

#68 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:17 PM

I guess what I'm saying is pretty much the same, but gosh darn I'm digging it especially as I age and don't want the hard ride anymore. I also feel comfortable sharing 1P with others without fear of them freaking out.

What? Are you all chemists or something and make your own? LOL

• TVCasualty and coorsmikey like this

#69 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:01 PM

There are threads here answering members' questions about making their own LSD. It's not that hard. To answer their questions, I mean.

https://mycotopia.ne...me-acidlsddose/

https://mycotopia.ne...ideo-tutorials/

#70 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:37 PM

There are threads here answering members' questions about making their own LSD. It's not that hard. To answer their questions, I mean.

https://mycotopia.ne...me-acidlsddose/

https://mycotopia.ne...ideo-tutorials/

Really? I thought it would take a lot of training and experience to make something like that and have it not be toxic. The thought of actually making it myself never even entered my mind. That is a very cool subject that I always wanted to know about. Just for curiosity sake. Thanks!

Edit: Sorry, I misunderstood what you meant. After reading the entire thread I realized that I had misunderstood. It IS extremely difficult to make. As I always assumed it to be. It was still a really good read and I learned a lot! So thanks again!

Edited by Jinroh, 17 September 2019 - 09:01 PM.

#71 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,493 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:49 PM

It's not that hard. To answer their questions, I mean.

Really? I thought it would take a lot of training and experience to make something like that and have it not be toxic. The thought of actually making it myself never even entered my mind. That is a very cool subject that I always wanted to know about. Just for curiosity sake. Thanks!

Notice the part that TV emphasized?

Edited by coorsmikey, 17 September 2019 - 08:55 PM.
Highlighting lol

• TVCasualty and coorsmikey like this

#72 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 08:53 PM

It's not that hard. To answer their questions, I mean.

Notice the part that TV emphasized?

I enjoy this thread! I think it's very educational to whats going on. https://mycotopia.ne...to-blotter-lsd/

• TVCasualty and Jinroh like this

#73 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,666 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:12 PM

This was actually the post I was looking for (I finally remembered the words to search for): https://mycotopia.ne...om/#entry145676

As far as threads go it became a genuine classic thanks to the post I linked to.

And weren't those two old threads more fun than just reading a simple "no, nobody posting here that anyone needs to know about knows how to do that"? It was phrased intentionally to be a little ambiguous on purpose because ...I do stuff like that sometimes, lol.

• coorsmikey, firerat and Jinroh like this

#74 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:23 PM

Psycho-delic Dosing at its finest!

#75 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 09:29 PM

This was actually the post I was looking for (I finally remembered the words to search for): https://mycotopia.ne...om/#entry145676

As far as threads go it became a genuine classic thanks to the post I linked to.

And weren't those two old threads more fun than just reading a simple "no, nobody posting here that anyone needs to know about knows how to do that"? It was phrased intentionally to be a little ambiguous on purpose because ...I do stuff like that sometimes, lol.

I really did enjoy the read. Thanks

• TVCasualty likes this

#76 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 372 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 10:45 PM

I enjoy this thread! I think it's very educational to whats going on. https://mycotopia.ne...to-blotter-lsd/

Wow! Thanks for this! This has been the most fascinating read that I have had in years! So many questions I had about this topic over the years answered.

#77 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:12 PM

This topic has been thoroughly enjoyable. In its own way, it has answered several questions I've been rattling around in my cerebrum. Thanks again.

Edited by Boorick76, 23 September 2019 - 02:05 PM.

• Spenk likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!