• Misfit likes this

#2 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 08 July 2019 - 11:15 AM

There is a pretty good chance that it was the orange sunshine tablets that he ate... They are dosed perfectly, at about 300 mics, if you eat one... Things start to get weird when you start double dosing... I dealt with a similar freak out, though less violent, over this passed weekend... I have a hard time believing that two typical doses would lead to this type of break in reality and rampage in most situations...

• zenzen likes this

#3 zenzen

zenzen

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 12:25 PM

I wondered if it was his first time and occupied the wrong head space for it. One thing for sure is he is fucked. The drug is not the issue. It’s the violence he committed while on the drug that they go after. Poor kid. I feel for him and the ones he impacted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 mrmushroomwolf

mrmushroomwolf

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 57 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 10:59 PM

What a shame. This is why, IMHO these tools should be treated with respect and like a medicine. I'm pretty new to this but I try to be in the right frame of mind and in a safe location before using a tool like this. Treating it like a party drug and not limiting oneself is a recipe for disaster. The sad thing is, this is what people think of when they hear LSD. Not the amazing benefits it can have when used responsibly. A few public events like this is all it takes to derail the movement towards binging these medicines back into the mainstream. 

-MMW

#5 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 328 posts

Posted 26 July 2019 - 07:45 AM

Wow, if it was, that orange sunshine is making a name for itself right now. That is, if that's what he took.

Edited by Furthur1, 26 July 2019 - 07:46 AM.

#6 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,476 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 26 July 2019 - 10:19 PM

Probably won't ever see an update on that, but I'm really betting there was something else involved.
  • TVCasualty likes this

#7 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,324 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2019 - 03:30 PM

I see no indication that LSD was involved other than an uncorroborated statement in the article. There was clearly a drug involved, but which one it was has not been proven.

We need toxicology results or any claims regarding the actual molecule involved are specious.

#8 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,894 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 July 2019 - 04:10 PM

I'm sure Koffi was a fine upstanding Norwegian who never considered any of that behavior before taking whatever the drug was. Given the PC times is it too far afield to suggest that he's a fucked in the head malcontent who's already been planning this same event? And, given these PC times - the cops were instructed to blame LSD and throw down  a red herring away from some misguided religi-political ideology?

I know, don't say it. I'm a racist.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!