Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
272 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#241 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 40 posts

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:34 AM

I'd love to get some spores and some MHRB sent my way, but I don't want to have it delivered to my home address for obvious reasons. Has anyone gotten a PO box without it being tied to their home address, and if so, how'd you manage it?

#242 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,114 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 May 2019 - 12:38 AM

If you got a fake rental agreement for another address you could have a PO box not tied to your home address. You can ship the stuff to my address if you want :)

• CatsAndBats likes this

#243 Adesa

Adesa
  • Myco Newb
  • 0 posts

Posted 10 June 2019 - 09:48 AM

I'm Adesa, and I'm a main grower of Marijuana. (Legal in my state).
I have wanted to get into shrooms, and I do Acid. :P

Now, I'm not too sure where to begin yet, but I stumbled across this forum from a simple google search and thought I'd give it a go and get some advice from a community that knows what they're doing. 

Some more info about me:

I'm tech savvy

I hack, whitehat only > I have some more info on this at the end of the post.

I'm kind and generous. 
I have a beautiful wife and a gorgeous little girl.

If you have any questions let me know!

The hacking thing ~~

Now I've seen some posts of some of you here using RalphstersSpores. Please do not use them. Back in March of 2018, I was doing some research and came across their site and I had seen that they were basically letting their users data be leaked. I had messaged them, stating their system was flawed and they were releasing everyone's info (including usernames and hashed passwords). They had ignored my messages. So I had defaced the site for about 1 day stating this before they put the site back up. I had then redone it, but this time deleted all files and databases so nobody else could be leaked. I didn't delete the backups of the database, just so they know that they're doing something wrong. But they still didn't care. They are still vulnerable. They just do not listen. So you are free to use them at your own risk, however, I wouldn't. P.S. Change your passwords if you reuse them from that site. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, thanks for having me. Hope to get to know all of you! 

:) 

#244 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,843 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 June 2019 - 10:48 PM

I'm Adesa, and I'm a main grower of Marijuana. (Legal in my state).
I have wanted to get into shrooms, and I do Acid. :P

Now, I'm not too sure where to begin yet, but I stumbled across this forum from a simple google search and thought I'd give it a go and get some advice from a community that knows what they're doing. 

Some more info about me:

I'm tech savvy

I hack, whitehat only > I have some more info on this at the end of the post.

I'm kind and generous. 
I have a beautiful wife and a gorgeous little girl.

If you have any questions let me know!

The hacking thing ~~

Now I've seen some posts of some of you here using RalphstersSpores. Please do not use them. Back in March of 2018, I was doing some research and came across their site and I had seen that they were basically letting their users data be leaked. I had messaged them, stating their system was flawed and they were releasing everyone's info (including usernames and hashed passwords). They had ignored my messages. So I had defaced the site for about 1 day stating this before they put the site back up. I had then redone it, but this time deleted all files and databases so nobody else could be leaked. I didn't delete the backups of the database, just so they know that they're doing something wrong. But they still didn't care. They are still vulnerable. They just do not listen. So you are free to use them at your own risk, however, I wouldn't. P.S. Change your passwords if you reuse them from that site. 

ON ANOTHER NOTE, thanks for having me. Hope to get to know all of you! 

:) 

Welcome to 'Topia!

I don't think they care as their procedure is send the cash and get your spores.

Their online username and login is just a simple way to produce a printout of an order to mail in to them.
There really is no order system underlying.

With no real information stored their is nothing to protect except a username and password with no ties to a person or a persons personal information.

Again, Welcome to 'Topia!  

#245 Zen_

Zen_

Timelord

• Founders
  • 5,056 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2019 - 05:32 PM

That's all good until someone uses the same username/password/email that they use for other systems or services. As long as the user practices perfect opsec they're fine, but as we know all too well -- most do not.

There are better ways to do something as simple as they are doing without unnecessarily leaking any data. It's a shame there was no response. Has anyone gotten in touch with Ralphsters to address this?

• roc likes this

#246 Thacan

Thacan

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 June 2019 - 08:50 PM

I am new here and have never used anyone but Sporeworks. I was really happy with my experience; so just wanted to say that’s why I voted Sporeworks. I hope to try VIP someday soon. Cheers and Peace
  • roc likes this

#247 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,843 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 June 2019 - 10:00 PM

That's all good until someone uses the same username/password/email that they use for other systems or services. As long as the user practices perfect opsec they're fine, but as we know all too well -- most do not.

There are better ways to do something as simple as they are doing without unnecessarily leaking any data. It's a shame there was no response. Has anyone gotten in touch with Ralphsters to address this?

Good valid points Zen!

I just never used the name and password thing and manually listed the strains and included it with my cash for my order being sent to a safe address.

To my knowledge there has been no contact made to Ralphster for validation of the statements made by Adesa about a 1 day defacing and security notifications about usernames and passwords and see if files had been deleted.

I'd like to see some validation made and in the mean time I'd recommend folks write out there order and enclose it with their cash order.

#248 Ocitown

Ocitown

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 June 2019 - 12:36 PM

Working all day using sterile techniques I inoculate this way including sterile gloves and a fresh needle for each jar.
I used Spore Works and can say what they sent was as sterile as sterile gets,and free syringe to boot.
I found slightly cheaper venders but went with them because of great reviews which were proven with my results.

#249 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 26 June 2019 - 10:42 AM

I'm not really a complainer , and I really dont like to say negative things about people so I'm not gonna mention any names but I was a member of another forum for 6 months or so and I watched them belittle and talk down and act superior to the new people, I've seen new people get ganged up on and banned for defending themselves I put up with this forum until I ordered $150 worth of spores from that forums main sponsor and I didnt recieve anything , no responses to my emails or phone calls
Anytime I tried to say anything about their sponsor ripping me off they'd lock my thread down so nobody could read ... when finally I directly msg the administrators about their sponsor... they banned me from their site
I'm so glad they did that now or I wouldn't have found this site... you all are so much friendlier and helpful
Thanks

THAT IS SOME BULLSHIT!
I have found that other sites tend to bully and perpetuate more frustration and agnst than a Jr high girls lacrosse locker room. Unfortunately there are also some great information to see and some nice folk caught up in the drama.
welcome and I'm sorry you got scammed.
Thanks ... I will say this much I've got a very reliable vendor that I've been using for 2 years but that one time, just to check it out and I tried this other vendor and all I can really say is that "source of spores" burned me ..... not to mention any names or anything
  • Phish likes this

#250 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 902 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:11 PM

I used ralphster and spore store when I had ordered things. No issues. I'd use them again need be. Clean plungers, no tell packaging. No complaints.
  • roc likes this

#251 zenzen

zenzen

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 27 June 2019 - 08:07 PM

5 years of lilshop with zero issues.  sometimes they toss in a free random sample.  And they reply to questions depending on the question :) 

• roc, MsBehavin420 and Opendoors like this

#252 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:25 PM

I've heard doog things about them too. I'd prefer to trade a print from here on though, if I were to try a different strain. As I'm not here to make bank off the ppl who helped hold my hand(no names but yall know who you is! Ty ty!) and that I can't pay to be a gold member yet so I have no business selling jack that won't make the site some dough too.. Server space isn't free.

From here on I will give a print if they make a donation to mycotopia..

I just talked myself into things didn't I? Lmao.
  • Moonless likes this

#253 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 902 posts

Posted 28 June 2019 - 02:27 PM

Doog?... Good... Fucking shit. I think my asshole neighbor is doing something to my device.. My phone and the honeys acts up only when we are home... And sorta confirmed it in my head bc after searching indeed.... He's a computer guy who worked as a tech for a hospital..

#254 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

this motherfucker

• OG VIP
  • 11,605 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 July 2019 - 07:33 PM

If you got a fake rental agreement for another address you could have a PO box not tied to your home address. You can ship the stuff to my address if you want :)

Brilliant.

#255 Theinvitrowalrus

Theinvitrowalrus

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 08 July 2019 - 04:16 PM

Ordered my spores from Little shop of spores no problem! I got 3 Texas Goliad, Palenque and Mazatapec, they gave me a free treasure coast syringe. Ive got 2 jars going with the texas spores. 5 days in and healthy mycelium is growing. Stoked.
  • roc, Phish, Opendoors and 1 other like this

#256 DIETMARKS

DIETMARKS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 10:32 AM

I don't mean to speak for everyone, but my personal experience with Source of Spores was BAD, and since there are more reliable spore vendors out there, I wanted to recommend that folks avoid Source of Spores. 

Placed my order, sent my money, never received anything.  I politely reached out to customer service several times, in several ways, via the Contact Us form on their website, via email, and via text and phone, and received zero replies.  I left a review on their site regarding my experience, but bad reviews are not published, so there's no way for others to know that bad experiences happen.  The Better Business Bureau gives them an *F* rating, and I'll be adding my own bad experience to their collection of complaints.

TLDR, if you're looking for quality microscopy supplies, don't go with Source of Spores. 

• roc likes this

#257 Thacan

Thacan

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 53 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 11:17 AM

I suggest that you check the following thread:

https://mycotopia.ne...cuss-here-only/

I appreciate the warning, but be sure to read coorsmikey's first post in that thread regarding vendor bashing.  Perhaps he will have something to say more directly here, idk.

I have had good luck a couple in the list that you will see there and no bad experiences so far.

Take care.

• coorsmikey, Coopdog, Juthro and 2 others like this

#258 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:54 PM

5 years of lilshop with zero issues. sometimes they toss in a free random sample. And they reply to questions depending on the question :)

Lil shop had been my vendor for 2 yrs not one problem...they always give extra syringes
  • roc likes this

#259 DIETMARKS

DIETMARKS

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 06:50 PM

@ Thacan, thanks for the info.  I didn't mean to bash a vendor, just meant to leave a review that others could actually see, but I understand my mistake.  How do I delete a comment?  I don't want to run afoul any rules, my bad.

• roc, coorsmikey and Thacan like this

#260 Opendoors

Opendoors

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 114 posts

Posted 11 July 2019 - 09:53 PM

I don't mean to speak for everyone, but my personal experience with Source of Spores was BAD, and since there are more reliable spore vendors out there, I wanted to recommend that folks avoid Source of Spores.

Placed my order, sent my money, never received anything. I politely reached out to customer service several times, in several ways, via the Contact Us form on their website, via email, and via text and phone, and received zero replies. I left a review on their site regarding my experience, but bad reviews are not published, so there's no way for others to know that bad experiences happen. The Better Business Bureau gives them an *F* rating, and I'll be adding my own bad experience to their collection of complaints.

TLDR, if you're looking for quality microscopy supplies, don't go with Source of Spores.

Not to bash but I used lil shop for years and they always came thru but as soon as I decided to use the "source " u mentioned I got ripped for $150

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!