Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
282 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#281 danishmind

danishmind

Mycophiliac

• Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 08:49 PM

hello im new here its seems like a lot.  anywho, I going to try and grow some magic mushrooms.  Advice welcomed but one particular question I had was ..... does anyone have a recommendation on where to get the spores (the spore syringes)?  Thank you very much

#282 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,721 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2019 - 09:08 PM

Welcome danishmind. I'm sure someone will chime in as to your query.

If I remember correctly, sporeworks has a pretty comprehensive catalog.

#283 Hempburgstien

Hempburgstien

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 38 posts

Posted Today, 05:07 PM

What would you like to here? Everything is normal for company that has no automation tracking all your data and sharing with other corporations? Or would you rather hear OMG I can’t believe you sent an anonymous Money order to someone that doesn’t have you in their database and sending you and everyone else with consistent tracking to your mailbox? Expect the worst and you won’t be disappointed. Hoping that these folks come through for you! I remember when I ordered spores from the back of High Times from a classified ad. The relief I got from my anxiety when two months later the $10 I sent was rewarded with spores that came with instructions.

I guess I was just wondering if this was common, I do have an account with them and have never had any issues until now. Just a noob trying to find his way and avoid dumb decisions.
Well mushrooms.com responded to my email and they just had a little screw up is all, they recieved the money order and to make it up they are throwing 3 free spore syringes in for the inconvenience. Super happy with them, even though it's been a long time but still they made good with me. I figured out bitcoin so in the future I'm just going that rout to avoid these kinds of issues.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!