Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
328 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#321 Melonmuziq

Melonmuziq

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:17 PM

I meant mushroomprints.com
Typed it 3 times earlier to get it to go through and finally forgot what i was typing. Lol
Mushroomprints.com

Edited by Melonmuziq, 30 October 2019 - 09:18 PM.

#322 Melonmuziq

Melonmuziq

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:31 PM

Typed it 3 times earlier to get it to go through and finally forgot what i was typing. Lol
Mushroomprints.com

https://www.mushroomprints.com/
Hope this works.

When i look at a couple different species on EarthsTongue it said No longer selling spores for microscopy use. Maybe it was just those strains. Of course, the only ones i wanted.
  • JustAnEyedea likes this

#323 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 313 posts

Posted 30 October 2019 - 09:51 PM

Mushroomprints.com

https://www.mushroomprints.com/
Hope this works.

When i look at a couple different species on EarthsTongue it said No longer selling spores for microscopy use. Maybe it was just those strains. Of course, the only ones i wanted.

Really? That is very interesting. I would love to know why they stopped selling just those species.

#324 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 313 posts

Posted 31 October 2019 - 06:47 PM

If anyone is still looking for Pans and Ovoid syringes, links below. They are located in Canada. I just remembered I did order spores from them before (I am in the USA). If you don't mind waiting on the slow ass Canadian mail, the syringes I got all produced well.

They are having a 15% off everything sale that ends November 7th.

https://www.cubensis...ybe-cyanescens/

https://www.cubensis...silocybe-ovoid/

Edited by Jinroh, 31 October 2019 - 06:58 PM.

• Sidestreet and JustAnEyedea like this

#325 MsBehavin420

MsBehavin420

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 1,026 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 05:26 PM

Can i say where i bought from? If not allowed please delete. I tried ralphaters first with no success. Then sporestore.
you need to make sure the jars are very airy, like not packed at all. They seem to like it a bit wetter(and have had my pc leak into the jars when dummy left them uncovered, with no real problems)
This round im having more contam issues than ever before. But im salvaging the usable hunk and doing flowerpots with soil and that crap coir that comes with some plants with much success. I just pasteurized it. I also used half brf and half oatmeal

Havent gotten it to any grain yet. I see folks having success with wbs or corn. Not me. Hates cardboard. Its 50/50 on egg cartons..

Anyone who wantz to pick my brain about this please pm me at any time. I can try to see how or whats happening for you

#326 Ghostshroom

Ghostshroom

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:33 PM

Anybody know anywhere to get any out of the ordinary colored spore syringes? Maybe some blue bloomers or maybe pink I don’t know just something other than the typical white or brown or golden. I would appreciate your guises help. I also have questions about my golden teacher tub if anybody wants to check that out I would really appreciate peoples advice. This is a first time growth for me. Lots of good vibes and love coming your way guys. Thank you.

Ghost

#327 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 313 posts

Posted 06 November 2019 - 10:50 PM

Anybody know anywhere to get any out of the ordinary colored spore syringes? Maybe some blue bloomers or maybe pink I don’t know just something other than the typical white or brown or golden. I would appreciate your guises help. I also have questions about my golden teacher tub if anybody wants to check that out I would really appreciate peoples advice. This is a first time growth for me. Lots of good vibes and love coming your way guys. Thank you.

Ghost

I recommend starting a new topic and post photos along with your questions since this topic is exclusively for spore suppliers only, it is best to see what is going on along with questions. My last successful grow was Golden Teacher... I am willing to give input.

As far as different colored spores... I have never seen any for sale and I have been on a ton of spore selling sites.

#328 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 643 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 07 November 2019 - 11:16 AM

So much great feedback from all of you. I definitely wanna hit up that pan link. So, thanks for that @Jinroh.
  • Jinroh likes this

#329 Ghostshroom

Ghostshroom

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 07 November 2019 - 03:35 PM

Thanks jinroh. I have posted subject with photos. Check the feed. I could use your input.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!