Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, reliable spore vendors, discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
345 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#341 ss2matt

ss2matt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:30 PM

The UK supplier I've been using to get spores and various supplies is one called cylocybe.

They sell spores to lots of cube strains in syringe, vial or print form, as well as other types of shrooms and gourmet ones.

Their grow kits all seem to be pretty good too, and they're constantly improving on them.

Service it top notch. Honestly I kind of hope I get a problem,as they'll always toss in a generous freebie as an apology >.>

• roc likes this

#342 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 10:46 AM

I used Mushrooms last year, bought B+ and I received my syringe with no problem; no contamination. I grew lots of mushrooms but it was a very very weak batch. I contacted them by email and never received any kind of reply.

#343 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,791 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:04 AM

I used Mushrooms last year, bought B+ and I received my syringe with no problem; no contamination. I grew lots of mushrooms but it was a very very weak batch. I contacted them by email and never received any kind of reply.

You contacted them to tell them the B+ mushrooms you grew from their spores didn't get you as high as you would have preferred from the amount you consumed. I wonder why they didn't reply?

Edited by coorsmikey, 18 January 2020 - 11:09 AM.

• Myc, Mushinist, ElPirana and 2 others like this

#344 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 12 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:42 AM

I guess there wasn't much they could say. It would have been nice for them to reply or offer some ideas on what I did wrong. Probably I expected too much, but I worked a long time on growing them,I had no contamination, tried a number of different doses, and they only gave me the chills.

Edited by Robinsparrow, 18 January 2020 - 11:44 AM.

#345 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycophage

• Black VIP
  • 192 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:36 PM

I guess there wasn't much they could say. It would have been nice for them to reply or offer some ideas on what I did wrong. Probably I expected too much, but I worked a long time on growing them,I had no contamination, tried a number of different doses, and they only gave me the chills.

Lol, or maybe you could read their disclaimer about " we will not discuss growing psilocybe mushrooms " at the bottom of the page.

If you got mushrooms then you probably didn't do anything wrong, B+ is not notorious for being super potent and personally I consider it more of a beginner mushroom but that's my opinion.
  • coorsmikey, Thacan, Jinroh and 2 others like this

#346 Jinroh

Jinroh

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 498 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

Lol, or maybe you could read their disclaimer about " we will not discuss growing psilocybe mushrooms " at the bottom of the page.

If you got mushrooms then you probably didn't do anything wrong, B+ is not notorious for being super potent and personally I consider it more of a beginner mushroom but that's my opinion.

Yeah... I am a beginner, and the only place you will ever get answers and opinions about cultivating and potency of psychedelic fungi are places like this site. Spore dealers will never discuss anything about their spores once they are in your hands. However you might get a response if worded correctly... say the spores you received did not spawn at all and you think they were dead, you could mention that the spores appeared to be "damaged" under your microscope and you could not take accurate photos or something to that effect. But using words like "potency" and "grow" will usually not get a response... or get you banned.
They are not assholes, they are just already walking a tightrope as it is.

• Cuboid, Mushinist, macgyver and 1 other like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!