Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Spore Suppliers, Reliable Spore Vendors, Trusted Vendors, Discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
384 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#341 ss2matt

ss2matt

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 64 posts

Posted 12 December 2019 - 06:30 PM

The UK supplier I've been using to get spores and various supplies is one called cylocybe.

They sell spores to lots of cube strains in syringe, vial or print form, as well as other types of shrooms and gourmet ones.

Their grow kits all seem to be pretty good too, and they're constantly improving on them.

Service it top notch. Honestly I kind of hope I get a problem,as they'll always toss in a generous freebie as an apology >.>

• roc likes this

#342 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 10:46 AM

I used Mushrooms last year, bought B+ and I received my syringe with no problem; no contamination. I grew lots of mushrooms but it was a very very weak batch. I contacted them by email and never received any kind of reply.

#343 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Passenger

• App Administrator
  • 7,060 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:04 AM

I used Mushrooms last year, bought B+ and I received my syringe with no problem; no contamination. I grew lots of mushrooms but it was a very very weak batch. I contacted them by email and never received any kind of reply.

You contacted them to tell them the B+ mushrooms you grew from their spores didn't get you as high as you would have preferred from the amount you consumed. I wonder why they didn't reply?

Edited by coorsmikey, 18 January 2020 - 11:09 AM.

• roc, Myc, Mushinist and 7 others like this

#344 Robinsparrow

Robinsparrow

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 11:42 AM

I guess there wasn't much they could say. It would have been nice for them to reply or offer some ideas on what I did wrong. Probably I expected too much, but I worked a long time on growing them,I had no contamination, tried a number of different doses, and they only gave me the chills.

Edited by Robinsparrow, 18 January 2020 - 11:44 AM.

#345 Mushinist

Mushinist

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 231 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 January 2020 - 02:36 PM

I guess there wasn't much they could say. It would have been nice for them to reply or offer some ideas on what I did wrong. Probably I expected too much, but I worked a long time on growing them,I had no contamination, tried a number of different doses, and they only gave me the chills.

Lol, or maybe you could read their disclaimer about " we will not discuss growing psilocybe mushrooms " at the bottom of the page.

If you got mushrooms then you probably didn't do anything wrong, B+ is not notorious for being super potent and personally I consider it more of a beginner mushroom but that's my opinion.
  • coorsmikey, Thacan, Jinroh and 3 others like this

#346 Jinroh

Jinroh

Captain Obvious

• Free Member
  • 784 posts

Posted 18 January 2020 - 03:55 PM

Lol, or maybe you could read their disclaimer about " we will not discuss growing psilocybe mushrooms " at the bottom of the page.

If you got mushrooms then you probably didn't do anything wrong, B+ is not notorious for being super potent and personally I consider it more of a beginner mushroom but that's my opinion.

Yeah... I am a beginner, and the only place you will ever get answers and opinions about cultivating and potency of psychedelic fungi are places like this site. Spore dealers will never discuss anything about their spores once they are in your hands. However you might get a response if worded correctly... say the spores you received did not spawn at all and you think they were dead, you could mention that the spores appeared to be "damaged" under your microscope and you could not take accurate photos or something to that effect. But using words like "potency" and "grow" will usually not get a response... or get you banned.
They are not assholes, they are just already walking a tightrope as it is.

• Cuboid, Mushinist, GrizzlySprinter and 3 others like this

#347 Pikey

Pikey

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 218 posts

Donator

Posted 09 February 2020 - 05:46 PM

Hey guys! Been a long time since I've been around. Getting back into it now. Wanted to see what is new in the world. Currently looking for places to get spores. What companies are still proving to be reliable these days? To put this in perspective my last batch of Hillbilly was grown from spores obtained from The Good Spore. So I am pretty out of touch. Any help would be great!

Cheers!
  • BigCityCloset likes this

#348 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 09 February 2020 - 05:58 PM

Spore works, I always tell them I'm a shroomery and mycotopia member and they always send me an extra syringe of a random strain. Every time.
Welcome back!!
  • Pikey and Jinroh like this

#349 Pikey

Pikey

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 218 posts

Donator

Posted 09 February 2020 - 06:08 PM

Spore works, I always tell them I'm a shroomery and mycotopia member and they always send me an extra syringe of a random strain. Every time.
Welcome back!!

Right on! Yeah I liked Sporeworks when I used them previously. Wasn't sure if they were still as good. Thanks for the reply!
  • TabbyBoy and BigCityCloset like this

#350 Jinroh

Jinroh

Captain Obvious

• Free Member
  • 784 posts

Posted 24 February 2020 - 12:39 AM

Welcome back!!

Hey that is nice to know! Thanks for the tip!

Edited by Jinroh, 24 February 2020 - 12:39 AM.

#351 Foxdogg

Foxdogg

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 22 posts

Posted 26 March 2020 - 06:19 AM

I just ordered some golden teacher spores from freespores. Sporeworks had a delay in shipping. 

#352 GrizzlySprinter

GrizzlySprinter

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 10 posts

Posted 28 March 2020 - 09:11 PM

Premium spores is great

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

#353 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:08 PM

Does anyone know of a vendor that sells Psilocybe Zapotecorum spores? i'm sure they would be pricey which i don't know if i could afford during this crap time, but just looking for future refrence.

#354 ChocolateStarfish

ChocolateStarfish

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 141 posts

Posted 19 April 2020 - 01:13 PM

Also, just adding for anyone who is a beginner and looking for someone to go, I personally use Sporeworks, which i LOVE, but they are out of a lot of there exotic psilocybes... but an amazing place to go for cubensis and pans and sclerotia producers. amazing customer service and extremely reliable. Every time i have used them, my order is in the mail within 5 days of ordering. Every other vendor i have used has taken there sweet time except for them. Also every cubensis strain I have ordered has looked exactly like the picture they have of them on the website. So I know that each strain I buy, is authentically what they say it is.They also messed up once and forgot to send hypodermic needles with a pack of 6 syringes i had ordered, they send me like 30 hypodermic needles to make up for it. Like i said, great customer service.. if only they would get some of their more obscure strains restocked i would be going through them a lot more.... but they have my buisness for cubensis, panaeolus, and truffle producers, and if you are in the market for those, you should check them out as well<3

Edited by ChocolateStarfish, 19 April 2020 - 01:15 PM.

#355 Mycol

Mycol

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 April 2020 - 08:57 PM

Has anyone tried SOS lately ? Haven’t been able to get a reply from them

#356 Shroomdoomie

Shroomdoomie

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 23 April 2020 - 01:45 PM

Sporeworks has been nothing but awesome with me, usually give you a freebie of a syringe depending on your order.  I use CC to pay never money order or anything like that very quick shipping as well. Also for Subs I use Shroomsupply. Use discount code SHROOMS or discount code Astro-lil  for 10% off. Maybe one day I'll have my own discount code lol I plan on eventually making a grow youtube channel once I master or semi master the craft. As I think you never master the craft of growing there will always be more to learn and obstacles that occur no matter how seasoned you are.  :meditate:

• roc and Mycol like this

#357 Mycol

Mycol

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 29 April 2020 - 11:27 AM

Has anyone tried SOS lately ? Haven’t been able to get a reply from them

Still no reply from SOS.

Went ahead with SW, I added a note about being a member but forgot that you had to call and when I did they read that and the other silly note I left . It was a little embarrassing but they’re cool . There’s a delay rn they mentioned but it’s all good .

#358 Mycol

Mycol

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 09 May 2020 - 06:18 PM

Ordered a bunch of stuff from SW, some Cyans I’m excited about . Guess I’ll be really early for next years cyan harvest if all goes well.

Mentioned I’m a member and got a free PES Hawaiian .

I have a noobish question is the PES different from other cube Hawaiian ?

#359 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 8,059 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 09 May 2020 - 10:05 PM

Ordered a bunch of stuff from SW, some Cyans I’m excited about . Guess I’ll be really early for next years cyan harvest if all goes well.

Mentioned I’m a member and got a free PES Hawaiian .

I have a noobish question is the PES different from other cube Hawaiian ?

One in the same.

Back in the day we saw PESA and PESH meaning Pacific Spora Amazon and Pacific Spora Hawaiian.

Both nice aggressive colonizers.

• Mycol likes this

#360 Freshness

Freshness

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 May 2020 - 11:48 AM

My first attempt! Anyone have luck with presterilized grain bags? Mine was going fine I think till the top half turned greenish-blue, the bottom half was white/mycelium I believe. Is this the bad trich?

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!