Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Spore Suppliers, Reliable Spore Vendors, Trusted Vendors, Discuss here only.

• Please log in to reply
428 replies to this topic

Poll: Community Vendor Ranking

Vote for your spore supplier

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#421 sedaeng

sedaeng

n≡ith≡r gφd nφr mαst≡r

• Black VIP
  • 322 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 October 2021 - 06:24 PM

I just received an order from Premium Spores.  Took a little over a week.  Mailed cash (I like to gamble IRL too) they emailed when they received the order and then did a follow up email when they mailed it, with tracking number.

highly recommend.  Will be testing out a syringe shortly.

Utilized one syringe on July29th, did a simple PF Tek.  6 cakes inoculated, 6 cakes remained good for the 2 months afterwards in the fruiting chamber...

#422 FLASHINGROOSTER

FLASHINGROOSTER

Semi-Pro Taco Robot

• Black VIP
  • 2,941 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 October 2021 - 10:09 AM

Spores 101 has been good to me here in the North. Ordered multiple times and they always seem to work. Might not be as good for US users, it seems they do not ship as much product there for some reason

https://www.spores101.co/

• MushLuvR likes this

#423 xXHeathenXx

xXHeathenXx

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 08:02 AM

Where would be the best place to find potent yet affordable magic mushroom spore syringes or cultures?

#424 Salty117

Salty117

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 350 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 09:06 AM

Spore Suppliers, Reliable Spore Vendors, Trusted Vendors, Discuss here only. - Fungi: Magic Mushrooms - Mycotopia

• xXHeathenXx likes this

#425 xXHeathenXx

xXHeathenXx

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 09:51 AM

Spore Suppliers, Reliable Spore Vendors, Trusted Vendors, Discuss here only. - Fungi: Magic Mushrooms - Mycotopia

Thanks. I do have another question... can you start a culture on agar from a spore syringe??

#426 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 7,745 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 19 October 2021 - 09:59 AM

Thanks. I do have another question... can you start a culture on agar from a spore syringe??

Yep. I do it all the time. It helps to re-hydrate the spores for germination.

• ElPirana and xXHeathenXx like this

#427 xXHeathenXx

xXHeathenXx

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 01:47 PM

Yep. I do it all the time. It helps to re-hydrate the spores for germination.
Sweet! Thanks

#428 Micogi

Micogi

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 19 October 2021 - 04:46 PM

First timer here, I bought my syringe from Premium Spores. Once I got past the hassle of paying with BTC, that was a first for me as well, it went smoothly. I got the syringe fairly quickly. They have a nice variety of strains and some info on each such as ease of growth, speed, etc.

I found them perusing Midwest Grow Kits site.

Edited by Micogi, 19 October 2021 - 04:49 PM.

• Salty117 and xXHeathenXx like this

#429 xXHeathenXx

xXHeathenXx

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 20 October 2021 - 07:41 AM

First timer here, I bought my syringe from Premium Spores. Once I got past the hassle of paying with BTC, that was a first for me as well, it went smoothly. I got the syringe fairly quickly. They have a nice variety of strains and some info on each such as ease of growth, speed, etc.

I found them perusing Midwest Grow Kits site.

Thank you brudda

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!