• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 JohnnyMushroom

JohnnyMushroom

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:10 AM

I received my GT sporeprints complete with microscope slides and instructions on their use with a disclaimer about how the spores are for microscopy purposes only. I know...for legal cover. However, in order to make the prints and spore syringes, don't they have to possess an illegal product (the mushroom) since the vendor is here in the US?

• Coopdog likes this

#2 zenzen

zenzen

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:33 AM

I received my GT sporeprints complete with microscope slides and instructions on their use with a disclaimer about how the spores are for microscopy purposes only. I know...for legal cover. However, in order to make the prints and spore syringes, don't they have to possess an illegal product (the mushroom) since the vendor is here in the US?

Welcome to the world we live in.   If you sat down and asked questions about everything to the point of exhausting all outcomes you will see everything is an illusion of some sort.   Every law, custom or rule we are put under is just an illusion of control.   The Individual must be stopped at all costs to protect the collective of power. 

This "law" about spores vs a mushroom is only for people that dont ask questions.  Zombies that pay taxes to feed the wars and first class travel of our rulers. 

Edited by zenzen, 12 July 2019 - 09:34 AM.

• Coopdog and makinbones69 like this

#3 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 417 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:33 AM

perhaps the spores come from Jamaica....

Although the reality is possibly that someone broke the law at some point, the cover story can paint a picture of an entirely legal, albeit complex, process. 

Most of us don't bother to ask, and just gratefully accept what we are sent. 

#4 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,408 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 09:42 AM

Many vendors outsource their product from folks that send them from abroad. Or so they say. Obviously If I was supplying a vendor, they would not know where I was producing the mushrooms that made the prints and nor do they want to know. All they care about is the cleanliness and quality which is established through reputation. They don't have this shop set up in some industrial complex growing hundreds of strains with a shipping dept sending your orders. 

• Tenderfoot likes this

#5 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,031 posts

Donator

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:01 AM

Gotta love loop holes huh.

#6 roc

roc

Forum International Moderator

• 7,955 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 10:46 AM

The Dutch are major suppliers of spore prints...

• Tenderfoot likes this

#7 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,353 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:06 AM

Many vendors outsource their product from folks that send them from abroad. Or so they say. Obviously If I was supplying a vendor, they would not know where I was producing the mushrooms that made the prints and nor do they want to know. All they care about is the cleanliness and quality which is established through reputation. They don't have this shop set up in some industrial complex growing hundreds of strains with a shipping dept sending your orders. 

I want a shop in an industrial process with hundreds of strains... Why can't this be a thing?

#8 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,353 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 July 2019 - 11:07 AM

The Dutch are major suppliers of spore prints...

The Dutch are cool in my book! Except the Pennsylvania Dutch, they are weird and run puppy mills!

• roc likes this

#9 JohnnyMushroom

JohnnyMushroom

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 July 2019 - 05:04 PM

Yeah, another legal situation beyond my means of comprehension=peyote is illegal but San Pedro is not. BTW, George Carlin used to have a bit about the unexplainable things we do as humans. For example, why do they swap a condemned inmates arm with alcohol right before they administer the lethal injection. Don’t want the guy to get an infection. Why do they call it a driveway when you park and why do they call it a parkway when you drive on it. Fuckin Carlin
  • roc and CallMeCrazy like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!