• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Banjhakri

Banjhakri

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:01 PM

All, I wanted to pass on some information that I found through the expense of grounding my most recent trip. Hopefully this can help others.
I recently embarked on a cacti journey that I prepared for for months. I tried to get everything right from set and setting, to cacti to everything. I overlooked one vital thing. I take trazadone prescribed for insomnia and this suppressed my trip greatly. I posted in the Storming the Gates about my experience, and thanks to a couple very knowledgeable people here I found that trazadone can take you to baseline during a psychedelic experience. I took mine the night before, and was still able to get off the ground, but certainly not above the trees. I wanted to share this in the hopes of helping others should anyone else be on this prescription. I’m not sure if it affects everyone this way, but it certainly suppressed my experience.
  • Skywatcher likes this

#2 Banjhakri

Banjhakri

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 21 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 12:02 PM

Oh I’d like to mention that it’s supposedly not just related to suppression of cacti/mescaline but most if not all psychedelics

Edited by Banjhakri, 19 July 2019 - 12:03 PM.

#3 makinbones69

makinbones69

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 173 posts

Posted 19 July 2019 - 05:14 PM

Government drugs. I was on trazodone for insomnia related to PTSD after I got out of military. If you dont need it for sleep I'd stop with it. Go to therapy, workout so ur actually able to be tired if u dont already would be the only advice I'd have. Not that u asked but still so.
  • Myc and Tenderfoot like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!