• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Markecho1

Markecho1

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 7 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:35 PM

lastnight i took 3 grams of B+ an hour and half later i smoked 20mgs of N,N,DMT  it was not a regular trip to say the least the visuals i experienced were amazing everything was morphing and swirling around i looked in the mirror and it looked like i was in an alternate dimenion it was so intense has any one else dome it

• Furthur1 likes this

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,690 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 July 2019 - 06:23 PM

I find DMT while under the influence of mushrooms or any other trypatamine to slightly enhance the trip for a few minutes. A couple of hits of N2O is much more effective at blasting you off past outer space. I can smoke DMT all night while on mushrooms and just get enhanced visuals, but DMT alone will blast me off into another dimension much more so than combined with any other Tryptamines.  I do believe the most the receptors are already full or being used and to be a huge waist of DMT in that situation. Plus the tastes of burnt new shoes is awful while on mushrooms or LSD.

• Furthur1 and Thirdeyeplants like this

#3 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,998 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2019 - 04:16 PM

I only took a puff or two of spice when I was on a strong LSD trip.
The visuals definitely had a different quality and I could definitely feel it, despite taking a smallish dose.

It seemed to be talking over what the L was trying to tell me, so I left off and finished my trip.

For a lot of folks here though, they'll tell you to take 3 big hits at the peak of your other trip and supposed to be incredicle, but I haven't managed to get around to it despite having it.
Spice is truly a league of it's own in many ways.
Tho mushies break down to very similar molecules
  • Coopdog and Furthur1 like this

#4 Shadowlord

Shadowlord

Shadowmancer.

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 4,998 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 July 2019 - 09:20 PM

I only took a puff or two of spice when I was on a strong LSD trip.
The visuals definitely had a different quality and I could definitely feel it, despite taking a smallish dose.

It seemed to be talking over what the L was trying to tell me, so I left off and finished my trip.

For a lot of folks here though, they'll tell you to take your three hits right at the peak of your trip.
So, all depends on what sounds right for you.
  • Coopdog and Furthur1 like this

#5 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,734 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 01:45 AM

I have had DMT in combination with about everything. I tend to agree with Mikey about the mushrooms combination. I actually smoked blunts with a thin line of dmt laced in, and it sort of took over the mushrooms. I enjoyed the night but it was similar to just smoking the DMT blunts, which was an awesome experience all on it's own.  However I LOVED smoking those DMT laced blunts when on LSD, man that made for some amazing experiences. Like seeing God's color palette. I never took it that far with the DMT in the blunts, to where I would black out and blast off from a toke. Instead it was just a light sprinkling throughout, so that if I started to go a little to far off center, I could just put it down for a few minutes. Mushrooms seem to be put off by mixing with things, and I think that is because they are not a recreational drug, they are teachers, and got no tolerance for that stuff. Just my 2c worth. Every time I try to use them that way they smack me around some lol. 

• Furthur1 likes this

#6 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 03:27 AM

Excellent reports space cadets!

DMT is sorta new to me, I been smoking it pretty regularly lately, haven't mixxed it with any other hallucinogens however, while in a closed eye visual of what appeared to be arc like patterns with symmetrical right angles and rolling into itself like the gears of a machine in what seemed to me to all be taking place in.... Outer space, I could only imagine what it would be like in combination with some Lucy or boomers, or both. Had me feeling really really guilty about my cocaine use the whole time, that didn't last long though, fighting the urge to get a gram of fishscale today, damnit. I should just go buy a new pair of shoes.
  • Shadowlord and Coopdog like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!