• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Hempburgstien

Hempburgstien

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 38 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 06:26 PM

Hello, I'm still pretty new to all this and I hope this may be a good thread to hopefully get some answers out of. I recently made an order with mushrooms.com for some spores, I followed their instructions for sending a money order in the mail and had that sent first thing in the morning the next day. In the instructions for the mail order it specified not to ask if they had recieved the money order, that i would receive a confirmation and tracking number when they did get it. Well it's been 12 days, and I've kind of been worried something may have gone wrong. At the latest they should have recieved the money order on the 17th giving a few days to grab it and process it I should have had an email by the 20th. So out of a bit of anxiety I responded to the order and instructions email wondering if they had recieved the money order and that I'm concerned if something may have gone wrong, but I have not recieved an email back. Has anyone had similar issues lately with mushrooms.com? I have ordered from them before and it worked out great, but this go around seems kind of off. Maybe money orders are just not an efficient enough way to send money and it got ripped off somehow idk, but as far as I have always heard and with my own previous experience mushrooms.com is great. Any ideas?
  • Smasgotk and MichaelRop like this

#2 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:02 PM

There is a forum in the lounge devoted specifically to discussing vendors and spore suppliers, you may find a lot more helpful information/responses over there...
  • coorsmikey likes this

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,689 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 July 2019 - 09:16 PM

https://mycotopia.ne...cuss-here-only/

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!