Posted 28 July 2019 - 09:22 PM
So i inoculated 10 jars following PFtek almost by the book on July 19th, 9 days ago, and I only see rhizomorphs mycelium, or any mycelium in two so far. This is my first try, and I think i may just need to have more patience, am aware of different familial genetics from different spores as this was from a syringe, but I am also worried I did something wrong. There are no contaminates, but I have noob worries like overheating the mixture. I did 7 of the jars in an instant pot, using a method I found, and seemed it would work as this Tek is forgiving from what I hear, but i have a 23q presto on the way and all the supplies to start agar. I just would like to know if these jars still stand a good chance, or if it seems i did something wrong.