• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 458 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 01:53 PM

When I'm birthing PF jars, I always eat the pins fresh, just because. Well, today I birthed several jars of Columbia rust spore with more pins than usual. They tasted unusually bitter. With my brain feeling rather fuzzy now, I think I know where that bitterness came from.....

I've never had pins take me over the threshold, I guess there is a first time for everything. I hope this is a harbinger of things to come with this strain!  

• Misfit likes this

#2 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 01 August 2019 - 02:17 PM

Lol I remember the first time I had some pins do that do me. Completely forgot I had nibbled on them. Started feeling really good and was wondering why. Then I saw some of my tapestries drifting and i remembered lol

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk
  • Xerces and joeya like this

#3 brainnotworking

brainnotworking

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 17 posts

Posted 07 September 2019 - 11:26 PM

i accidentally overdosed the micro dose if you get what i am saying.. Was not bad but i offered some tea with some of the fresh fruit i had picked earlier. Really had no idea how to dose it so i got really really funny after a while and we realised it was not a micro dose ,but a lot more than a micro dose. Had fun but was a bit out of it. Got a nice experience out of it though, a bit of a head ache though. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!