Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

So I now have a SpreadShop at SpreadShirt, and an idea for a shroom promoting shirt. Need images!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DreamBliss

DreamBliss

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 August 2019 - 10:57 PM

Man I spent HOURS at Google trying to find a free, as in I don't have to pay anything for it, royalty free, as in I can use it however I wish, image of psilocybin cubensis and your usual amanita muscaria. Something large enough to use in a 4000x4000 pixel logo, and of course having a transparent background. Either something colorful and cool or a pic of a living mushroom, you know still in the ground, just the mushroom itself and a little ground under it. I would especially love to get my mitts on a psilocybin cubensis forest, or whatever you call those living bunches that you encounter in nature or that growers have.

Can anyone point me to a resource where I can find these images? Once I have something, I will make the design and share a link here for those curious!

I really appreciate the help!

Edited by DreamBliss, 01 August 2019 - 10:58 PM.

• Smasgotk likes this

#2 DreamBliss

DreamBliss

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 04:24 PM

Well I guess nobody had any suggestions. I am not sure if I am allowed to link this. MODERATORS, if I am not allowed to link here, please edit accordingly. Anyhow, here is what I came up with. Not even sure what kind of mushroom it is. Hopefully one of the psychoactive ones:

Edited by coorsmikey, 04 August 2019 - 05:00 PM.
Removed Commercial Content

#3 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,334 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 August 2019 - 05:02 PM

Thanks for the consideration and respect. You can upload photos of the prints, but we would prefer no links that could be mistaken for advertising or spam.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!