• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 RedHighHeels

RedHighHeels

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 09:42 PM

Wonderful 3 gram trip with " golden teacher" 30 min. in my nose is running, coughing and eyes are watering a bit. I experienced similar thing with "Creeper" as well. Next morning I wake with a migrain. Very sad at the moment because I really feel like this therepy is good for me but my body is rebeling. For what it's worth im drinking water throught the process and listening to binary tones. The tones help me go deeper and have a better experience. The frequency is anything above 425 and also wearing eye shades to block the light. Not sure if that matters but putting it out there in case it does. Any and all input is so much appreciated.

#2 alounacara

alounacara

Picktish Texas Style...

• OG VIP
  • 2,778 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 August 2019 - 10:20 PM

Just put Pink Floyds Pulse cd on and see what happens

#3 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,985 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:48 AM

haven't heard anything about allergy or allergies to cubes

what MIGHT be happening is your cubes weren't dried right or subsequently got infected with mold, bacteria, or rival fungus.

that's all I got. good luck with getting to the bottom of this.

it's also possible the symptoms are unrelated to ingesting the cubes. you just got sick.

• RedHighHeels likes this

#4 RedHighHeels

RedHighHeels

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:39 PM

You may be onto something Pharmer with mold on my cubes. I don't see mold but could be there none the less. Sick on two seperate occasions seems like I have bad luck. Thank you for your insight.

#5 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:19 PM

The nose and eyes running is pretty normal.  I always joke that you "leakin when ya trippin".  The headache the next day is pretty normal too.  Shrooms are a three day process for me.  One day to prepare (eat healthy, exercise, good night's sleep), one day to trip (fast 4-6 hours before taking), and one day after tripping for rest and recovery.  

#6 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:19 AM

The nose and eyes running is pretty normal. I always joke that you "leakin when ya trippin". The headache the next day is pretty normal too. Shrooms are a three day process for me. One day to prepare (eat healthy, exercise, good night's sleep), one day to trip (fast 4-6 hours before taking), and one day after tripping for rest and recovery.

I don’t remember it being like that. Thought I was just getting older.

#7 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:37 AM

Interesting.  I'm always leakin a bit when I trip.  Mostly the eyes watering

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!