• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 04:33 PM

Some of you on here may know I've been trying to track some down for quite a while. My normal connect for other goodies finally had some, and I tried it last night for the first time.
I didn't get full liftoff because as a nonsmoker the burnt-shoe-leather taste and smell was pretty harsh and I first hit it was hard to keep down, but I managed another and one of the fellas watching me packed a bit more and helped get a better second full toke. I conked out and left my body as far as being able to control it, but I was still piped into my senses and could hear everything in great detail; their conversation and one of them playing guitar, the music in the background. That became a lot louder and I could hear a lot more detail in it.
Visuals came on after conking out in the chair. I saw a face that looked like the Tool "10,000 Days" cover, but it was in black and white and more "cellular" in nature, almost as if it was constructed from blocks. That then faded, then I saw a field of brown characters moving in a repeated, fractal pattern, pulsing and growing to the beat of the music in the background. When the chord changed, so did the color and the characters; the first I remember was brown to green. The brown patterns left brown "shadows" on the next layer of color and so on, but at the chord changes the foreground color and patterns immediately began to break apart and the pieces shrank until the next color and pattern took over. It felt immediate, and yet I could still see the transition occur in stages and see each step of it unfold in time. I remember thinking it was a bit odd that I was keying into the chord changes rather than the notes themselves. The characters themselves were not Latin alphabet, but similar; I remember one in particular that looked like a combo of an F and P, and when the color would change, it was almost as if a new layer of fractal imagery came up from behind as it changed colors as if there was a gap between each color and pattern (the shadows of the old color seemed to project across this gap).
After being out for about five minutes I became overwhelmed with dizziness and a feeling like I needed to be laying down. I came to alertness enough to ask for help getting from the patio to the couch, and when I laid down I remember feeling a deeper connection to my senses again, it was like I could feel each thread in the couch cushion and since I was now closer to the TV that had been streaming the music I heard from the patio it was louder still but it sounded massive, even coming from just the TV speakers. I stayed on the couch for about another 20 minutes as I came back down, and could see the colors from the TV as if they were project through my eyelid. The visuals changed from fractals to memories played back in front of the colors I was seeing, and between videos when the screen went black I saw an array of light gray eyes on the black background. This became less intense over the next 10-20 minutes though a musical peak or new song would trigger a new set of visuals to start but would would be gradually more short-lived, and as I was coming down I started to regain control of my limbs. I'm sure I wouldn't have made it to the couch earlier without a helper.
Interesting and pleasant experience though except for the vertigo I felt while still sitting upright. I think what I need to do next time is separate myself from the background distractions and focus on keeping it down better, but of course I also don't want to force anything as I'm still a fairly recent comer to psychedelics.

Edited by MiltonWadams, 03 August 2019 - 08:01 PM.

• TVCasualty likes this

#2 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2019 - 05:24 PM

Sounds like you had a great experience. One thing I noticed is that after I experienced my first entities on DMT they would often visit me on mushrooms trips from then on. Prior to that, never any contact on mushrooms.
I prefer to lay down myself. I actually have a hammock and hammock stand in my living room which we use as a launch pad

Edited by KapnDank, 03 August 2019 - 05:25 PM.

• MiltonWadams likes this

#3 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 03 August 2019 - 07:53 PM

Sounds like you had a great experience. One thing I noticed is that after I experienced my first entities on DMT they would often visit me on mushrooms trips from then on. Prior to that, never any contact on mushrooms.
I prefer to lay down myself. I actually have a hammock and hammock stand in my living room which we use as a launch pad

Yeah, it really was positive. I guess I've been lucky so far in that I've had 12 LSD trips, 4 big mushroom trips (I've microdosed both but obviously never had a full trip), and now the DMT, and they've all been positive. The entity I saw didn't interact with me directly but I had a feeling of being "sized up," and as I said it sort of just passed me by and let the visuals take over. One thing my "babysitter" did say after I came back more fully and was able to drink some Poweraid is "You seem calmer. You were kinda tense before." So maybe that's just what I needed last night, it seems to have carried over into today. I'm present and alert, but calm even though I have some stressful things waiting for me tomorrow that was previously on my mind. Perhaps that's what it noticed when I was being sized up, that it being my first time there I needed something a bit more familiar even if more intense. I don't feel an immediate need to go again, I sort of have the impression that I'll know when if that makes any sense. I think it'll be well worth if like you it gives me the ability to go deeper on shrooms than I'd previously been able.

#4 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 426 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 03 August 2019 - 09:37 PM

DMT has an amazing ability to give you a lasting sense of inner peace.
I usually don't feel the need to go again for a while. It's like I got what I came for even if I haven't realized it yet. You'll often remember more of the experience over the next couple weeks and/or gain further insight to what it was you experienced and why you experienced it. You will definitely know when it's calling again. Oh yeah and we also like to give thanks and express our intentions before take off. We even started smudging with Palo Santo. Since then the journeys have been much more warm and inviting for those traveling as well as more insightful
  • Xerces and MiltonWadams like this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!