• ElPirana, cybersludge, ItBeBasidia and 1 other like this

#1462 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 November 2020 - 07:30 PM

Lol, I knew you were gonna say that. Your print came from that tray, so genetics for sure.

It's pretty damn potent though.

Edit: I was wondering if these were actually cambo's. I've had a few people say that they

look cambo-ish. I kind of agree with them.

Edited by Asura, 02 November 2020 - 07:31 PM.

• whitethumb likes this

#1463 whitethumb

whitethumb

poisoned beauties

• OG VIP
  • 1,095 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 02 November 2020 - 07:54 PM

i agree, they do look like cambodginiensis for sure. those rdu tropicalis look potent too. i only did a small jar cause i was afraid the genetics were bad cause of jcm's results. it definitely influenced my decision to go small.

Edited by whitethumb, 02 November 2020 - 07:55 PM.

• Asura likes this

#1464 Celestialexplorer1

Celestialexplorer1

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 213 posts

Posted 10 November 2020 - 05:27 PM

01B55D2D-6011-471D-B347-4BE1E99D4148.jpeg 69C06EED-3C40-4A69-BFA0-D577082A9FC9.jpeg
This is a bisporus tray I was wondering if you guys thought it might be too wet or maybe not enough?
I think it’s only been in fruiting for 4 days or so

#1465 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:43 PM

Wild Coast, Ridin' Dirty Edition

Look at this jacked up tray  :biggrin:

This was a clone hunt. Made LC directly from spores. No agar selection at all. I would never recommend doing this.
Don't do this.

dirty-wc1.jpg dirty-wc2.jpg

This was on Blue Helix's straw-free substrate. I think it went well enough that I will keep using
it for awhile. I have a few properly done trays on it now and they look good - some Nec D coming
in.

Also, for the first 4 days of fruiting, I put the tray in a mono. Just for kicks. After the first couple of pins
popped up I put it in the FC. Just light fanning about 3 times a day. Misted twice. I am going to play
with this idea more.

Blue Helix is building me a new temp/humidity controller and I am rebuilding my entire fruiting setup so I figured I
would mess around. Got 3 very nice, huge candidates for cloning.

• Samwise, Jrotten, ElPirana and 2 others like this

#1466 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 684 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2020 - 01:50 PM

Those things are MEATY Asura! You've got the blue touch, even when goofing around.

What is the orangish stuff in your casing CE1?

#1467 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 November 2020 - 02:01 PM

Maybe just the lighting on the verm? Nothing orange in there.

• YoshiTrainer likes this

#1468 Mrtrippy777

Mrtrippy777

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 12 November 2020 - 09:01 PM

Hey guys I'm bout to start my first pan grow i have a grain spawn colonizing and was wondering if yall could help me with some advice about best fruiting conditions temperature humidity, and any helpful suggestions

#1469 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 03:45 PM

Still not getting the canopies I want these days, but I am happy with this Nec D tray.

I'm sure I have a few 5g+ fruits here. They just massive.

Pan cyans - Nec D.jpg

• coorsmikey, Samwise, ElPirana and 2 others like this

#1470 YoshiTrainer

YoshiTrainer

Onion tied to belt

• Gold VIP
  • 684 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 November 2020 - 04:43 PM

Here you go Mr. Trippy, 2 great reads! I think off the top of my head, 78F, mid to upper 90 RH and good FAE? Good luck!

https://mycotopia.ne...anescens/page-1

https://mycotopia.ne...58-joc-pan-tek/

Dang Asura, those are beasts!
  • Nurko65 likes this

#1471 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:21 AM

These Nec D's turned out crazy! 184g wet on the first flush and 5 fruits that weighed more than 5g, including an 8g and 9g.

Caps looked like biscuits.

nec-d-02 - Copy.jpg nec-d-03 - Copy.jpg nec-d-05 - Copy.jpg nec-d-06 - Copy.jpg nec-d-07 - Copy.jpg nec-d-04 - Copy.jpg nec-d-01 - Copy.jpg

• Samwise, Jrotten, ItBeBasidia and 4 others like this

#1472 coAsTal

coAsTal

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:07 PM

Now that I've gotten Cubes, Semperviva, and Tamp. var. Galindoi successfully under my belt, I'm aiming at pans next... and I can't wait!

:biggrin:

• Salty117 and Asura like this

#1473 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:20 PM

Coastal, not sure if you've ever tried them but it's straight up like DMT in the right amounts...for hours

• Salty117 and coAsTal like this

#1474 coAsTal

coAsTal

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 16 November 2020 - 09:43 PM

I have more experience with DMT than with any other-- now you have me wondering why I didn't start with these then! :tongue:

• Asura likes this

#1475 Celestialexplorer1

Celestialexplorer1

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 213 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 10:06 PM

I hadn’t taken L for quite a many years up until the other day and after taking it I would pans compare more than any other psychd I’ve tried. The way my surroundings breathed it way, the spiritual asspect like how the word seems to make sense for a couple hours like a dawning revelation. The way my body seemed to contort although I was standing still. For awhile though I felt like I was actually out of my body on pans. Didn’t get the beautiful intricate visions like I do on L but I did get a lot of CEV and I didn’t take a whole dose. Why is it that pans scare me more. Next time I get a fresh flush I’ll give it a go.

Edited by Celestialexplorer1, 17 November 2020 - 10:10 PM.

• Samwise, Asura and YoshiTrainer like this

#1476 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 444 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:29 PM

Pans terrify me. My first time I took way too much and it was accidental. At higher doses it is full on

like what you see with CEV's but with open eyes. Your eyes basically stop working. As you settle in to it,

the boundary between the inside of your head and the outside world is gone. This is like a full on non-dual

state that meditators try to reach...and it can last for hours. It feels like you are pure mind and no body. Like

what normally goes on inside of your head is happening on the outside. It's like being wide awake inside

of a dream.

• coorsmikey, Samwise, Salty117 and 2 others like this

#1477 coAsTal

coAsTal

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:00 PM

Yeah, that sounds eerily familiar. I definitely get your DMT reference there. Over the years I got my vaping methodology down to a point that I could bump-extend the effects of the DMT for hours (in waves) with the addition of harmalas extracted from syrian rue. When the harmalas are added, the depth and duration are both altered and extended substantially.

I have experienced exactly what you described, and it is terrifying when you feel like you've always been in that infinite place and "reality" was your escape from it, not the other way around.

Psychedelics at that level aren't for the meek-- but they sure can humble.

I'm thinking about starting with putting the jcm Pan Jamaican's to agar in the coming weeks-- they're cambo's not cyan's, but they look like very healthy genetics and are maybe a bit more forgiving. But I have room in the chamber for more than one tray, so I might try out one of the Pan Cyan prints I have at the same time.

Happy holidays indeed...

• Samwise, Salty117, Asura and 1 other like this

#1478 Celestialexplorer1

Celestialexplorer1

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 213 posts

Posted 19 November 2020 - 07:17 PM

Having to move my whole room to a smaller room, a walk in closet really and having to condense my stuff so I’m outing the tubs for the time being and I’m trying to come up with a small FC made with a propitiation tray and dome with built in mini fans and small humidifier. Not really sure but I got these little 2.5in pc fans I was planning on putting two of those on the dome facing out to drag dry air in through some filters I’ll put on the sides near the surface and a humidifier to rehydrate the surface once evaporation has taken place. Should work but I don’t know could take more dialing in than it’s worth or maybe it’ll work great. Got a two quart spawn bag of rain euc consolidating I’ll be using first.
  • Salty117 and YoshiTrainer like this

#1479 CatsAndBats

CatsAndBats

I'M AGAR RIIIIIIIICK!

• OG VIP
  • 12,194 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 November 2020 - 09:02 PM

Hey y'all, like many people, I've had one hell of a year. Life got in  the way of my online presence. Everyone is still alive, thank Satan.

Anyway, point is I want to keep my word and send out cope myc that I promised to members, but of course, now that I'm caught up enough to get to that, the mail is slow and the temps up here and around some of the country are dipping below freezing, making sending myc out a bit of touch and go.

I currently have Senguio and "goliath" on agar and will make a box or five, and see if I can get some prints instead.

So hold tight, I have my list and I'm checking it thrice.

post-147940-0-32974400-1606010316.jpg

I was away for a week after 1st flush of these Senguios, they looked like balls, but I splashed some water on them and they appreciated it!

Attached Thumbnails

• cope.jpg

• Samwise, Skywatcher, newmoon and 6 others like this

#1480 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 08:09 AM

[mention]CatsAndBats [/mention] good to see you drop in. Was just thinking of you the other day cause of the misfits art you sent. Hope you’re well dude!
Not to single cats out, I hope you’re all doing well.
  • CatsAndBats likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!