Jump to content


Never have been high, stoned, or anything of the sorts

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 PhatDong



  • Free Member
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2019 - 02:35 PM

Hey all, thanks for allowing me to join this forum! I tried to post this yesterday but for some reason didn't go through, unsure why that happened, hopefully it doesn't post twice and if it does, I'm sorry. Anyways, yesterday was the first day I have ever microdosed. In fact, it was the first time I have ever ingested anything into my body beyond the realm of alcohol and tobacco. Maybe my expectations were a bit too high? But in reality I didn't notice anything, and what I did notice was an ever so slight change that it was potentially just circumstantial. I'm 6'3 320lbs, so I am a big guy. Below I will detail what happened to the best of my memory. I would love to hear your feedback...


4:00pm Ingested first pill (0.2g), overall feeling was a bit nervous as I had never done anything like this but went ahead and went to work (I play poker professionally and elected to play online)


5:00pm Text my source that I wasn't feeling any different at all from pre-ingestion until now. He told me to wait until 5:30pm before ingesting a second.


5:45pm Ingested a second pill


630pm Felt a bit drowsy, but could be because I hadn't gotten a full night's rest the evening before


7:00pm Still felt nothing so I ingested a third pill.


7:30pm Was a bit more giddy than normal, not sure this was the pill or the entire situation itself.


Really the only thing I noticed was to be laughing slightly more (nearly negligible) and a slight headache on my right temple. Other than that, I would love to hear your thoughts. From everything I have read online, microdosing should be "subtle but noticeable". By that definition, the dosage I used did not meet that criteria. Maybe I should trip and then dial back a microdose from there? 



Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!