If you are on your first or second grow, and using PF TEK (or BRF cake TEK, or whatever you know it as) then you will only screw things up using hydrogen peroxide. There have been what seems like a lot of posts lately that read like "Hi! Noob here, my cakes looked like they had mold on them so I sprayed, or dunked, or otherwise "hit" them with hydrogen peroxide." Most of these people never posted a picture or asked for help until after they poisoned their mycelia.
If you are new, and you follow the PF TEK to the letter, you will grow mushrooms. If you did everything right, and you think you have mold, you really probably don't! If you need reassurance, post a picture. The only time a new grower should use hydrogen peroxide is if they chicken out and decide they don't want to grow mushrooms!
There certainly is a place for H2O2 for more experienced growers. Some use it quite well in agar, sometimes one will use it to "spot treat" an infection, but again, these are people who have been growing a lot, and for a long time, who know from experience what to do, and what not to do. They are the ones weighing in here telling you the pictures you posted look fine, now put them away and don't do anything to them!