• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:31 PM

I have always thought about microdosing our fungal friends and have talked to many about the benefits of it. Never have I really gotten down to doing it.
But right now I have enough that I could pull it off.
I know from my little experience with these guys that it takes me a decent bit to get off .
Due to that I'm gonna start on .6 and work my way down to find where I'm comfortable. I know that every 3 days is optimal for microdosing.
My question is though, how should I go about real dosing when im microdosing? Should I take a good week after my last microdose before dosing the mushrooms?
Thanks and happy travels!

#2 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 01:52 PM

.6 is way high. You’re most likely gonna have a high body load on that much.
I started at .5 and worked down to .2. Even then I felt really uncomfortable. I had the pre trip feeling but knew the trip wasn’t coming. Super uncomfortable place to be personally.
  • TabbyBoy likes this

#3 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

.6 is way high. You’re most likely gonna have a high body load on that much.
I started at .5 and worked down to .2. Even then I felt really uncomfortable. I had the pre trip feeling but knew the trip wasn’t coming. Super uncomfortable place to be personally.

It doesn't seem much, I had it with a decent size breakfast. But with the feelings I have now I'm sure if I did it on an empty stomach it would have been too much. I have a holistic therapy appointment today though and maybe itll help with that lol.
I'll probably do .4 next time. And if that ends up too much I'll keep working my way down

#4 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 1,066 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 02:24 PM

Ill admit i was on an empty stomach. Was just sharing my personal experience. Im sure some people dont mind that body load. It drives me nuts having that feeling knowing nothing more is coming on though. I am aware that wasnt the question asked in the post, just throwing my 2 cents on it.

• TabbyBoy likes this

#5 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:23 PM

Ill admit i was on an empty stomach. Was just sharing my personal experience. Im sure some people dont mind that body load. It drives me nuts having that feeling knowing nothing more is coming on though. I am aware that wasnt the question asked in the post, just throwing my 2 cents on it.

I do appreciate your 2 cents a lot though, I probably should dose less next time, would probably save product anyway lol!

#6 TabbyBoy

TabbyBoy

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 575 posts

Posted 07 August 2019 - 04:57 PM

I've gotta say, even though i just started, i feel a lot more of an emotional openness than before. 

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!