Posted 28 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

Doesn't sound like a good idea.  One psychadelic at a time

#3 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:12 PM

Acid will most likely overpower anyway. Seems like a waste.

#4 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:26 PM

I have had some great success with MDMA and Acid. Talk about being able to sort through your shit and discuss things or you were not normally emotionally capable of. Totally understand why they want to use it as medicine

#5 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,837 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:27 PM

I don't believe in acid.  I think it disappeared from Earth some decades back.

#6 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 28 August 2019 - 11:37 PM

oh?

#7 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 841 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 12:18 AM

I have had some great success with MDMA and Acid. Talk about being able to sort through your shit and discuss things or you were not normally emotionally capable of. Totally understand why they want to use it as medicine

Ah the good old candyflipping
  • flashingrooster and SporeyMF like this

#8 LegoMyego

LegoMyego

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 179 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 09:45 AM

I think he means pure LSD is gone.  Most "acid" today is some sort of other synthetic chemical like NBOMe variations.  More dangerous, less fun

#9 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 169 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 10:04 AM

I think LSD is actually available. Have any of you looked at ecstasydata.org ? People send in all kinds of samples and you can see what was actually in them.

On the other hand “available” is probably very subjective....I’ve been asking around for two years and still have not found any acid, although my luck may have just changed.
  • coorsmikey likes this

#10 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 442 posts

Donator

Posted 29 August 2019 - 01:36 PM

Real LSD is around if you know the right folk. :sleep:
As for doing shrooms and L together?........ I did that a few times. If your gonna do it right take less of the L and the same amount of mush. You'll feel equal amounts but, the line is thin. It's easy to take to much L, but once the mush wears of you still have the glow of the L. I found that when I ate 5 grams of mush and 1 hit and well it was very fun. But that was my body and state of mind at the time then. I couldn't say what it would be like now.
I been eating L for almost a year straight this year yet again, about 2 hits a week.... but that's nowhere the amounts I was eating back in the day.

• coorsmikey and flashingrooster like this

#11 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:15 PM

I think LSD is actually available. Have any of you looked at ecstasydata.org ? People send in all kinds of samples and you can see what was actually in them.

On the other hand “available” is probably very subjective....I’ve been asking around for two years and still have not found any acid, although my luck may have just changed.

My source has come and gone. My friend knew a chemist that was making it. Its the only stuff I have ever done so no perspective on good or bad.  My friend who had done tons spoke for its legitimacy however. I only ever took one or two tabs max. But I would describe it as a more steady mushroom trip. Less highs and lows 

#12 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 03:18 PM

Real LSD is around if you know the right folk. :sleep:
As for doing shrooms and L together?........ I did that a few times. If your gonna do it right take less of the L and the same amount of mush. You'll feel equal amounts but, the line is thin. It's easy to take to much L, but once the mush wears of you still have the glow of the L. I found that when I ate 5 grams of mush and 1 hit and well it was very fun. But that was my body and state of mind at the time then. I couldn't say what it would be like now.
I been eating L for almost a year straight this year yet again, about 2 hits a week.... but that's nowhere the amounts I was eating back in the day.

Interesting

I think on a lower dose level I prefer it to mushrooms. I am interesting in trying it though. Two weeks from now might be the perfect weekend to blast off into outer space

• Baphom3t likes this

#13 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,686 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 29 August 2019 - 05:00 PM

Shit there is acid going around now that is the best I've seen since before Jerry passed. There was about two decades of just awful stuff being shared by some shady people.

• Baphom3t likes this

#14 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 29 August 2019 - 05:23 PM

please skip to 7:17, this guy knows what your talking about

[Direct Link]

Edited by flashingrooster, 29 August 2019 - 05:23 PM.

#15 GORF

GORF

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 249 posts

Posted 31 August 2019 - 07:17 PM

CID with shrooms was the ONLY time I've seen paisleys.
Big bright neon colored, internally mechanized roiling and churning, eyes open, eyes closed
Paisleys man. Everywhere PAISLEYS
CURLED UP IN THE FETAL POSITION tripping balls and feeling so good it was like a three hour orgasm
I'd do it again if I could get my hands on both at the same time.

And yes.....do less CID than you think you might need.
They are very synergistic
  • flashingrooster likes this

#16 Severian

Severian

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 September 2019 - 09:33 PM

For me it was a terrible experience.

I was working for an environmental nonprofit at the time, and the state of the world's environment and the general trend of human civilization hit me like a comet; and I went into a super lucid despair mode-

I entered into a debate with my friends present, who also worked at the nonprofit, about all of the real reasons why ending my life would be the best thing possible for the planet as a whole. The worst part about it was that as I was making an eloquent hole-proof argument,  my friends, being friends, were doing their best to counter, but just failing because I was doing such a good job arguing my side. Pretty amusing looking back at it.

#17 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,530 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 04 September 2019 - 12:00 AM

I would never mix the two. I enjoy my trips immensely for what each one brings to the table.

#18 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:19 PM

For me it was a terrible experience.

I was working for an environmental nonprofit at the time, and the state of the world's environment and the general trend of human civilization hit me like a comet; and I went into a super lucid despair mode-

I entered into a debate with my friends present, who also worked at the nonprofit, about all of the real reasons why ending my life would be the best thing possible for the planet as a whole. The worst part about it was that as I was making an eloquent hole-proof argument,  my friends, being friends, were doing their best to counter, but just failing because I was doing such a good job arguing my side. Pretty amusing looking back at it.

Dude this rock was here for millions of years without us. What will happen is we will get wiped out just like the 90 percent off all life in earths history. This rock will just keep on chugging without us. Life or not it will still be here. You are but a fleck of dust floating on a sunbeam

#19 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 398 posts

Posted 04 September 2019 - 05:20 PM

I would never mix the two. I enjoy my trips immensely for what each one brings to the table.

This may have entirely to do with dosage but

I find acid is much more chill, usually because i take just like half a tab at a time. It doesn't put me over the edge so it's to hard to concentrate on anything but my thoughts.  Mushrooms are more of a rollercoaster ride. You take the good with the bad

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!