38 replies to this topic

#1 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 08:33 AM

And I don't imagine that anyone is surprised, but that's still pretty brazen even for these people.

https://www.bbc.com/...canada-49306032

Wealthy financier Jeffrey Epstein has been found dead in his prison cell while awaiting trial on sex trafficking charges, US media report.

His body was discovered at 07:30 local time (11:30 GMT) on Saturday at the facility in New York.

The exact circumstances of his death are unclear.

The "exact" circumstances may be unclear, but the general circumstances are quite clear indeed.

• Myc, Juthro and Amanita Versicula like this

#2 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,870 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:02 AM

wherever he is now I'm sure he's comparing notes with Seth Rich

#3 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,736 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:07 AM

No loss IMO for this scum.

I do however find it difficult to believe he could pull this off  "un-assisted " .

With so many politicians and  "elite",  threatened with exposure via this investigation, how surprising is it that some unfortunate

"accident"  should occur before he goes to trial...................

• Myc and Amanita Versicula like this

#4 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:23 AM

No loss IMO for this scum.

I do however find it difficult to believe he could pull this off  "un-assisted " .

With so many politicians and  "elite",  threatened with exposure via this investigation, how surprising is it that some unfortunate

"accident"  should occur before he goes to trial...................

There is one potential loss due to this. There is now no way to convince him to name any names, so while he may have been a relatively big fish that was well-worth catching all of the whales will get away and go to right back to business as usual. So soon enough there be another aspiring blackmailer of the elite to replace him, assuming that Epstein's replacement isn't already up and running, of course.

I'd like to know where all of the incriminating stuff he had stashed on his island ended up (or will eventually end up), for starters. The government? Epstein v2.0? Wikileaks?

Edited by TVCasualty, 10 August 2019 - 09:24 AM.

• Skywatcher, Amanita Versicula and Moonless like this

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:42 AM

wherever he is now I'm sure he's comparing notes with Seth Rich

He's probably comparing notes with untold thousands of people from most if not all nations since the inception of politics. If Hell were real I'd imagine that he'd be sharing the Rasputin suite, which I'd guess would be very crowded but that's Hell for ya.

#6 dead head jed

dead head jed

Lost Hill Billy

• 1,659 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:22 AM

Yes i too would be very interested to hear what happened / going to happen with all that evidence they found in that safe at the NY house. Anybody want to bet that it doesn’t end up “carelessly lost” or “accidentally destroyed”. I know one thing for sure is that we will never hear about it again in any mainstream news
  • Skywatcher likes this

#7 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 12:17 PM

Who now will inherit the the Epstein Blackmail Concession?   What a huge business opportunity for someone here, eh?

This, from 18 days ago:

[Direct Link]

#8 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:09 PM

We all knew if would play out like this. In the end it's kind of a nothingburger.  With that said, I'm not sorry in the slightest to know that Jeffy is dead.

After a previous 'attempted suicide', an inmate would be placed in a maximum security cell block, and put on a suicide watch.  It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the authorities either let him kill himself while they watched, or that they were the ones that killed him.

• Myc and Amanita Versicula like this

#9 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:22 PM

[Direct Link]

• Amanita Versicula likes this

#10 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 02:52 PM

he was going to spill the beans of KillloryC. , Bill C. Donald , ..............and  Many more.!  now the scramble for the files vids ect he had on them .

Spooks  will be dropping each other trying to secure the dirt .

Edited by bezevo, 10 August 2019 - 02:54 PM.

#11 Myc

Myc

El Jardinero

• App Administrator
  • 6,722 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

I waited to weigh in on this so that the "camera malfunction" could come to light. I just had a suspicion.

Funny how when these things happen CCTV systems seem to fail. Especially when we live in an age where a (alleged) hi-jacker's passport magically floats to the sidewalk in perfect condition. But I'm not worried.......after all, the FBI is investigating. I'm sure they'll be able to sort all of this out in their usual fashion. :dry:

Babylon. What can you do?

• Alder Logs and Juthro like this

#12 pharmer

pharmer

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,870 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:01 PM

I'd guess those cellblocks and supporting real estate is some of the most photographed on the planet

if the camera watching his cell door didn't work 40 others did and whoever (IF) did him in was photographed somewhere near the cell. nevermind any communications he had with the possible exception of with his lawyer was monitored and the authorities know exactly who he was talking with and what was said.

one would have to take a very benign outlook to suggest he wasn't killed

that said.......

let's say he's guilty of every allegation we've recently heard about - and enjoyed it

and his money isn't going to do him any good anymore because the players he's endangering aren't going to let it happen

and he's going to spend the rest of his days in several kinds of discomfort

and he knows it

why not hang himself???

• Juthro likes this

#13 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

You know what else??? I searched on three news sites and nothing came up. Then hit on it at the BBC site. NOTHING to be found on three major news sources with google... That is some bizarre and Orwellian shit right there. This case should be a no brainer to solve... providing they do an investigation into it at all. I thought at first this was a headline joke of some sort when it did not come up for me. How much concerted effort would it take to kill a story like that so fast? WOW...

• Myc and Oneyedraven like this

#14 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 06:22 PM

I could see where he might have been suicidal, and I don't think it was inconceivable that he may have taken the easy way out.  But even if a camera did malfunction, being under 24hr watch mean someone was suposta be watching the cameras. This high of a profile prisoner would get much more attention and scrutiny then you or I.   

Even if a monitor screen went black then that should raise as much alarm as seeing someone tying a sheet around an overhead sprinkler valve.  There is no way that the corrections officials don't know what happened.   

I think that maybe they just gave Jeff the means, and the time to take care of everyones problems in one fell swoop.  Some low level corrections guard will probably get fired for not following protocols that he was likely ordered to not follow, and the whole thing will get swept under the rug.

• Myc and Coopdog like this

#15 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,633 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 10:13 PM

And THEN he will be richly rewarded one way or another, probably from about 30 or more different directions...

#16 bezevo

bezevo

Mycotopiate

• Gold VIP
  • 671 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:15 AM

SAPRIZE !

Edited by bezevo, 11 August 2019 - 03:17 AM.

#17 MiltonWadams

MiltonWadams

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:18 AM

This is bad news. Not because the guy is dead, but because his victims now won't get to see him go down for it and because the investigation is now pretty much over. He had dirt on a lot of powerful people that didn't want it to get out.

My only hope is the investigation won't be stymied too badly, but I get the feeling it'll just sort of go quiet.

• Juthro likes this

#18 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:59 PM

https://www.corbettr...need-your-help/

#19 Alder Logs

Alder Logs