38 replies to this topic

#21 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:59 PM

Aaron Maté is a quality investigative reporter in a time when these have made the endangered species list. 

[Direct Link]

Edited by Alder Logs, 12 August 2019 - 12:01 AM.

#22 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:47 AM

The comments on Corbett's post, like so much of the "alternative media" these days are super cringeworthy..."It's the crisis actor-body double-jews who did it!"

"This is the stangest life I've ever....known..." - The Doors (I can't stand The Doors but I love that line)

• TVCasualty and Juthro like this

#23 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:21 PM

I'm ready to start a petition demanding that all future media reports about him only refer to him by name and no longer publish his photo.

Since we all damned well know what he looks like, I don't need nor want to see his goddamned face anymore, and I imagine that most if not everyone else feels the same way.

Anyway, if the stuff stashed in his NY townhouse is "sensitive," just imagine what kind of stuff must be stashed in a vault on a private island...

• Juthro likes this

#24 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

[Direct Link]

#25 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2019 - 06:00 PM

Message received, lol...

post-102948-0-71938500-1565909923.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• Don'tBreakTheHypoidBoneNextTime.jpg

• Juthro likes this

#26 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,481 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2019 - 07:28 PM

Now why would anyone think that a nice couple like the Clintons would want Jeffie silenced.

The problem is that a whole bunch of other powerful folks wanted him silenced too.  

post-136504-0-17498200-1565915303.jpg

Attached Thumbnails

• clinton-painting (2).jpg

Edited by Juthro, 15 August 2019 - 07:31 PM.

#27 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 15 August 2019 - 09:20 PM

Just saw this somewhere else, but the thread can survive some lulz, eh?

Update: While the medical examiner was on lunch break today, Epstein cremated himself.

• Juthro likes this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 11:01 AM

I have just been made aware of the work of Whitney Webb on much backstory in this case.  The work she's doing meshes with the work I was into in the '70s, '80s &'90s, when trying to counter CIA drug running was one main reason I had for getting up in the mornings.  That led me to earlier sex trafficking scandals that bear quite directly here and now.  I hope we can all see that this Epstein case hasn't happened in a vacuum.  It is the fruit of the state secrecy that JFK tried in his way to end.  That effort ended him. 

Part One:

July 18th, 2019

By Whitney Webb

Hidden in Plain Sight: The Shocking Origins of the Jeffrey Epstein Case

Epstein is only the latest incarnation of a much older, more extensive and sophisticated operation that offers a frightening window into how deeply tied the U.S. government is to the modern-day equivalents of organized crime.

Part Two:

July 25th, 2019

By Whitney Webb

Government by Blackmail: Jeffrey Epstein, Trump’s Mentor and the Dark Secrets of the Reagan Era

Appalling for both the villainous abuse of children itself and the chilling implications of government by blackmail, this tangled web of unsavory alliances casts a lurid light on the political history of the U.S. from the Prohibition Era right up through the Age of Trump.

Part Three:

August 7th, 2019

By Whitney Webb

Mega Group, Maxwells and Mossad: The Spy Story at the Heart of the Jeffrey Epstein Scandal

The picture painted by the evidence is not a direct Epstein tie to a single intelligence agency but a web linking key members of the Mega Group, politicians, and officials in both the U.S. and Israel, and an organized-crime network with deep business and intelligence ties in both nations.

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 August 2019 - 11:38 AM.

#29 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:52 PM

Hey buddy, I'd already made you aware of that story with it's own thread (https://mycotopia.ne...y-epstein-case/). It's the one I posted where you said you didn't have time to read it. Don't steal my thunder ;)

There will be a part 4 coming as well.

Ms. Webb has (at least) two podcast appearances where she discusses this with Pearse Redmond whom I believe probably knows as much about the Epstein case as anyone. Part 1 I posted in the previous thread too, found here: https://porkinspolic...xual-blackmail/

and part two just occurred and can be found here: https://porkinspolic...calls-and-more/

I tend to find both Redmond and Webb's assertion that it is at least as likely that Ghislaine Maxwell was running the network as it was Epstein. Hence him being dead and she being free.

the state secrecy that JFK tried in his way to end. 

Can you elaborate on what you mean when you say Kennedy tried to end state secrecy?

Edited by August West, 21 August 2019 - 12:55 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#30 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:13 PM

Doh!  I have to admit to being a bit slow on the uptake here.  I found it because of an interview (with terrible audio) I just found from Graham Elwood with Whitney Webb.   Reading is tough for me, so when I get to hear the authors tell what they're doing, I get an entry.  Sorry, while my learning disorders serve me in some ways, they still create a barrier of time investment that can look overwhelming to me.  I am not totally misinformed, but rather, differently informed.  I wish I could get to all the books I buy myself, but read so slowly that I never will.  I am sorry that I didn't credit you, August, but it wasn't because I am totally bad.

Can I say that JFK wanted to end some portion of the state secrecy, and that could have led to his end?

Just now I'm listening to this podcast from Webb with Douglas Valentine, author of, The CIA As Organized Crime: How Illegal Operations Corrupt America and the World.  (Reminds me of a title and something I wrote in the mid '90s called, The Only Game In Town: the Corporation as Mafia.)

https://www.mintpres...rations/260810/

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 August 2019 - 01:22 PM.

• Juthro likes this

#31 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:16 PM

Just giving you a hard time. I certainly don't deserve credit for anything except being interested in some pretty dark aspects of reality.

Check my Kennedy question above, as well. Just curious on some elaboration there.

• Alder Logs likes this

#32 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:25 PM

Check my Kennedy question above, as well. Just curious on some elaboration there.

Part of an edit I did.

#33 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:28 PM

Part of an edit I did.

May be some miscommunication here. I'm just wondering what you mean by saying Kennedy was trying to end state secrecy? I have an idea but I haven't really heard anything put quite that way.

Also, if you're into listening to Whitney Webb, check those podcast links I left. I'm guessing Pearse Redmond has a much deeper well of questions to ask Ms. Webb that nearly anyone else who's had her on.

#34 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:33 PM

Ack!  I need more time!

[Direct Link]

#35 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:35 PM

Part of an edit I did.

May be some miscommunication here. I'm just wondering what you mean by saying Kennedy was trying to end state secrecy? I have an idea but I haven't really heard anything put quite that way.

I dunno, maybe it was hearing that he wanted to bust the CIA into pieces and scatter them to the winds.  Is that just a myth?

#36 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 02:00 PM

As far as I know, he said that. Not sure he wanted to end state secrecy but I don't think he got along with the CIA...clearly.

#37 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:52 PM

August, half way through the second mp3 from your links.  Great stuff there.  Thank you. Let's hope these investigative reporters don't soon resort to suicide, knowing they have so embarrassed these deep state and mega-rich players.  Glad this came up on a rainy day here.

https://porkinspolic...xual-blackmail/

https://porkinspolic...calls-and-more/

Edited by Alder Logs, 21 August 2019 - 05:54 PM.

#38 August West

August West

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 3,473 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 02:02 AM

Glad you're getting some value from them. Redmond is who "introduced" me to the Epstein shit show 4-5 years ago. I would assume there aren't many people who know as much detail about the case as he does (for better or worse). He's a little ranty and rambling sometimes and I definitely don't always agree with his take but he offers a lot of good insight as well. You may be interested in some of his other material. He often (though it has been a while) works with Tom Secker (who's work I really enjoy) on security state matters...including their role in Hollywood.

As a complete aside, Redmond's work has led me to believe that OJ did not kill those two...yes, I said that. But that's for another thread.

#39 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted Yesterday, 10:32 AM

I am not adverse to an idea that OJ was put in the frame, as they say.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!