Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What’s the largest dose of cubes you have taken?

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 10 August 2019 - 09:20 PM

Just curious what everyone’s highest dose of shrooms they have taken, either dried, a tea, extract, whatever. Gotta love those mind blowing experiences.
  • Smasgotk, Solknoine and Ristardmut like this

#2 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 10 August 2019 - 11:36 PM

6g was my highest. Considering I get to level 4's on 1.5g's, it was quite the ride.

• Skywatcher likes this

#3 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,240 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:22 AM

30g dry split between 2 but not equally, I had been on a several day binge however.

For a few hrs I thought I was actually able to play music on my mandolin.  My friend who was playing his guitar later told me. "Man I think you played one chord the whole night, and even that was not correct and horribly out of tune." :biggrin:

Edited by Foster, 11 August 2019 - 12:23 AM.

• Coopdog, Skywatcher and Mush911 like this

#4 jkdeth

jkdeth

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 2,472 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:59 AM

50 grams wet. Marvelous night.

#5 Calba

Calba

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 05:21 AM

So far, 1 gram fresh. Pretty epic, it was like the whole world was in 3d. :)

I think Terrence McKenna might have called that the 'Pipsqueak dose'.

But then I did just take my first microdose (and first mushroom ever) under a week ago. I'll report back when I'm at around 30g dry.

Edited by Calba, 11 August 2019 - 05:21 AM.

• onediadem likes this

#6 Skywatcher

Skywatcher

Twilight Walker

• 6,736 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

I don't seem to need much to go far. 3.5 grams dry, made into tea with lemon tech. That was my last as I really prefer the cactus.

My highest there was 14 peyote buttons of which 10 were brewed in a tea and the other four were chewed with dry fruit chasers.

An epic total immersion experience that left me forever altered. (in a good way)

Both were done with fasting prior, and outdoor settings. Forest for shrooms, desert for cactus........

• onediadem, Foster and Pan1 like this

#7 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:26 AM

Around 7g and I was one with the universe. Dissolution of self. Laying down looking up at the stars so long. I was closer of feeling like i was a tree, rooted deep into the ground and connected. I remember crying because of pure joy

• onediadem likes this

#8 Rac3k

Rac3k

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 09:43 AM

6g powdered with 20min soak in ascorbic acid,

out of body experience,

first i was in "heaven" , ego loss, blissful experience,  traveling trought universe, meeting souls, also got that feeling we have immortal souls(was kinda scary), that we are all one manifestation

and the other half of the trip was hell, existential crisis,.....was so glad when the trip was over

i guess it showed me jin and yang  

• onediadem and Skywatcher like this

#9 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 43 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:12 AM

Skywatcher I have yet to experience peyote. Would love to try it someday! My highest cube dose was around 7 or 8 grams in a tea. Made a pitcher with 15 grams in it and more or less split it with a buddy. ( I drank a bit more). Spent the night watching a bonfire in my yard for hours lol. Great times...
  • Skywatcher likes this

#10 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,448 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:51 AM

I think Terrence McKenna might have called that the 'Pipsqueak dose'.

I have only eaten cubes one time, and that was a quite full ziplock sandwich bag I was given by a friend (I have no idea what the weight was), described to be a "shamanic dose"  by the person he got it from.  He would not tell me at the time who that was.  A couple years later when I saw him again, I told him that, yes indeed, it was a shamanic dose (and that trip report is buried around here in a couple of places).  He then said, "that's what Terence said when he gave them to me." 

"Terence," I asked? 

"Yes.  Terence McKenna gave me those mushrooms."

Whatever the weight, all I know is it was more than I could cram in my mouth at one time, as I tried to get it down in one packed mouthful and couldn't do it.   My cheeks were filled to the bursting point as I chewed, and I just had to start swallowing to get any more into my big mouth. 

Other than that one time, all I have eaten have been local varieties, Ps. cyanescens, and semilanceata.  So, I wish I could tell you what it was that Terence called a shamanic dose in terms of weight, but I don't know.   I hadn't known that my friend knew Terence, and Terence had moved to Hawaii by then.  This friend and his wife later moved over to the Big Island too.   I do miss them.

Edited by Alder Logs, 11 August 2019 - 12:08 PM.

• onediadem, Foster, Skywatcher and 2 others like this

#11 Samwise

Samwise

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 103 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:52 AM

60g fresh, having pre-dosed with Syrian rue extract which definitely made things a lot more powerful, while changing the qualitative nature of the mushroom experience. I ate mushrooms until I could feel them starting to come on. Crazy, wondrous, amazing night...ego dissolution, incredibly beautiful and enveloping visuals, and incredible levels of physical and mental bliss...essentially sustained, full body orgasms, it was near overwhelming...at some point I thought I had somehow entered nirvana, and asked my co-tripper friend for confirmation..."IS THIS IT?? IS THIS IT??" (he had no idea what I was asking of course). One of only two times in many, many shared psychedelic experiences where my friend thought I'd maybe lost it for a bit! Amazing night though, all in all.

• onediadem likes this

#12 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 12:03 PM

I'm just returning to mushrooms after years away, as such I recently read through what passed for my trip journal from those years [really just gram doses and a partial list of mushroom strain inoculation dates scribbled on old calendars].*

My highest dose of cubes was 5 grams with no tolerance.

My most intense, reality morphing, life altering trip was just 2 grams of MexiCube dosed 11 days after an identical dose that produced only a moderate trip.

* Its a good idea to keep a proper, encrypted, trip journal and an encrypted grow journal. My pharmahuasca and mescaline journals have been very helpful and I regret all the lost data and memory cues from my mushroom era #1. Mushroom era #2 is being recorded :wink:

• onediadem, coorsmikey, Skywatcher and 1 other like this

#13 Calba

Calba

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 52 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 06:05 AM

"Yes.  Terence McKenna gave me those mushrooms."

A shamanic dose provided by Terrence McKenna. Wow. Now, there's a story to tell the (adult and open minded) grand kids!
  • onediadem and Alder Logs like this

#14 ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:02 AM

30 g dried. I ended up sitting inside of a fire for the entire night. In other words I spent the night in hell. There was one way in, and no way out. It was not the greatest experience, CHANGED MY LIFE! To this day I can still smell the flames. It left a permanent stench in my nostrils.

After I dose I usually lay down awaiting for the journey. That time I fell asleep. When I awake about 1 1/2 hours later I had the most horrible sensation that I had died and crossed the veil into eternity. I began to look for a way out. NO WAY OUT! I were as if my soul was chained into that place. Then every moment in my entire life where I had done wrong to others was played and then replayed over and over again. At first I was shown what I had done wrong, then I was shown what I had done wrong through the eyes of those who were affected by my actions. Then I was shown what would have happened if I had followed the correct path.

It truly was the most frightening experience of my life. I learned about the role that alcohol played in my life. Since that experience about three years ago, I have NEVER touched alcohol since. Cubes cured my 30 year alcohol addiction in one night. No joke. I’m thankful.

Edited by ScreamingEagle, 12 August 2019 - 07:04 AM.

• Foster, Coopdog, Skywatcher and 3 others like this

#15 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:12 PM

30 g dried. I ended up sitting inside of a fire for the entire night. In other words I spent the night in hell. There was one way in, and no way out. It was not the greatest experience, CHANGED MY LIFE! To this day I can still smell the flames. It left a permanent stench in my nostrils.

After I dose I usually lay down awaiting for the journey. That time I fell asleep. When I awake about 1 1/2 hours later I had the most horrible sensation that I had died and crossed the veil into eternity. I began to look for a way out. NO WAY OUT! I were as if my soul was chained into that place. Then every moment in my entire life where I had done wrong to others was played and then replayed over and over again. At first I was shown what I had done wrong, then I was shown what I had done wrong through the eyes of those who were affected by my actions. Then I was shown what would have happened if I had followed the correct path.

It truly was the most frightening experience of my life. I learned about the role that alcohol played in my life. Since that experience about three years ago, I have NEVER touched alcohol since. Cubes cured my 30 year alcohol addiction in one night. No joke. I’m thankful.

That dose would have killed me.

#16 joeya

joeya

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 415 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:40 PM

I recently did a 14 gram dry dose. I seem to have trouble getting off pretty often, so I was looking for a way to clear out the pipes. It worked. I can now get off with around 2-3 grams, but to really trip need more like 7. 

#17 DeepSeeDweller

DeepSeeDweller

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:32 AM

Last time I used cubes I did 30 grams of  fresh Psilocybe Tampanensis. Before that 15 grams was the maximum so it was indeed a whole different experience. I was still fairly young though and for the best part of the journey we just stumbled around in the woods, or what I thought about what the woods were. I couldn't understand why there were children bikes everywhere and I thought it was really peculiar to find those items in the middle of the woods. The woods eventually turned out to be the family camping next door and we didn't venture of into the woods at all. So most of it was just confusing. It wasn't until later in the trip when my buddies started to come down and watch a movie that I had some time to ease into the dose and sense a great connectivity between me and the rest of the world.

• ScreamingEagle likes this

#18 ToxicEnigma

ToxicEnigma

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 27 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:26 AM

5 grams dried mature fruits and another 2 grams of aborts. 7 grams was pretty normal to me at the time, but I hadn't realised that aborts were that potent.
It did not go well, lol. Somewhere towards the beginning I was trying to get a handle on the experience and kept flipping the lights on and off trying to decide which was better, till my friend pulled me outside. Later on I remember trying to log on the internet to send my girlfriend at the time a message on Facebook telling her I had finally broken brain and that I was sorry. I only made it to the Linux terminal and just stared at it trying to remember the command line till it started typing messages to me, at which point I just gave up.
I made it out okay though, and with my sanity intact. It was a few months before I dosed again, but atleast I can laugh about the whole thing now.
  • ScreamingEagle likes this

#19 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,339 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:36 AM

Last time I used cubes I did 30 grams of  fresh Psilocybe Tampanensis.

Huh?

#20 DeepSeeDweller

DeepSeeDweller

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:24 AM

Yeah I might not have all the proper slang done at this moment in time. They are not cubes, or are they¿

edit: Well I ate the truffel like sclerotia of the Psilocybe Tampanensis more commonly know as "the philosophers stones". I though I'd used the correct latin names. I get confused by them but translating English names back to my native language can be quite confusing as well. I'll try to by more clear. 

Edited by DeepSeeDweller, 13 August 2019 - 07:34 AM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!