Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What’s the largest dose of cubes you have taken?

• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 Pan1

Pan1

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 524 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 08:22 AM

40 grams wet years ago. 15 gram sclerotia was the last time a few years ago.

Been orally ingesting salvia divinorum the last few years last time was 8 months ago. was out of my mind tell I went to bed was noticeably high for two weeks.. decided to quit daily drinking haven't touched the stuff in nearly six months.. and still wonder weekly if I'm still high from it.. by far my strongest trip..

Logged in storming the gates
  • ScreamingEagle likes this

#22 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 09:17 AM

Have taken 6.5-7 grams dry cubensis several times. The first time I took a 5.5 gram trip a couple years ago I literally thought I died! I guess I didn’t lol.
  • ScreamingEagle likes this

#23 Coopdog

Coopdog

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 2,736 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2019 - 12:47 PM

When I first came out here in 86, we went mushroom hunting and found a field full of cyans at a church. I ate handfulls of the fresh ones, and when we got to his house. I was still barely tripping, and ate another huge handfull. No idea why they took so long to come on, but OMG was that an intense experience. I was reduced to a puddled mass on his couch while my spirit went on a journey God knows where. I remembered the beginning and the end of it but a large portion of the middle I was not there for. I remember stumbling back to my apartment 5-6 hours later, and getting totally immersed in my goldfish tank and crying until my wife finally came home, and made it all better. Everything was outlined in colored laserlights, and the colors of the world were amazing. On a not so fun note I had ropes of snot running out of my nose that was totally out of control and I dunno what caused that. Ugh... That was also my first mushroom experience. Not seen Cyans in the wild since (where I could get them) despite looking quite a few years for them. 

• TheObserver, MeriwetherLewis, Pan1 and 2 others like this

#24 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 228 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 01:44 PM

Yeah I might not have all the proper slang done at this moment in time. They are not cubes, or are they¿

Psilocybe cubensis are 'cubes', I guess Psilocybe tampanensis would be 'tamps'?

I've never tried them, but they sound tampting :wink:

• MeriwetherLewis, DeepSeeDweller and RainbowCatepillar like this

#25 ScreamingEagle

ScreamingEagle

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:12 PM

40 grams wet years ago. 15 gram sclerotia was the last time a few years ago.
Been orally ingesting salvia divinorum the last few years last time was 8 months ago. was out of my mind tell I went to bed was noticeably high for two weeks.. decided to quit daily drinking haven't touched the stuff in nearly six months.. and still wonder weekly if I'm still high from it.. by far my strongest trip..
Logged in storming the gates

Lol, what a long strange trip it’s been.
  • Oneyedraven likes this

#26 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 443 posts

Donator

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:21 PM

17 dry grams of cambo's I had grown........I had problems walking and crawling so I just rolled around.

• Alder Logs likes this

#27 ElPirana

ElPirana

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 181 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:39 PM

Yeah I might not have all the proper slang done at this moment in time. They are not cubes, or are they¿

Psilocybe cubensis are 'cubes', I guess Psilocybe tampanensis would be 'tamps'?
I've never tried them, but they sound tampting :wink:
Psilocybe Mexicana var. Tampanensis, these are not Cubensis. Also keep in mind that Cubensis does not produce sclerotia (stones) but mexicana does.
  • DeepSeeDweller likes this

#28 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,910 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2019 - 04:43 PM

17 dry grams of cambo's I had grown........I had problems walking and crawling so I just rolled around.

You mean,  that was just how you roll?

• Coopdog, Baphom3t, MeriwetherLewis and 5 others like this

#29 mrmushroomwolf

mrmushroomwolf

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 06:32 PM

You mean, that was just how you roll?
Found the dad joke ^
  • Alder Logs and Furthur1 like this

#30 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 443 posts

Donator

Posted 13 August 2019 - 07:45 PM

You mean,  that was just how you roll?

Ha ha ha, nah brother, I literally rolled from room to room when I did them amounts.

• Alder Logs and Furthur1 like this

#31 cappisdelecti

cappisdelecti

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:19 PM

I had 77 grams of fresh and needed a sandwich to help get it all down quickly.

It was a nice experience, although far from shamanic, I saw reality clearer than I have in 40 years. It's funny how we get our realities built around us that are nothing more than thoughts and pre-programming.

#32 mrmushroomwolf

mrmushroomwolf

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 57 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 10:59 PM

I'm new to this so I don't know how much is a mega dose for me yet, but I took about 7g dried in lemon juice and tea. I spent like 5 hours painting and has the most profound feeling that the painting already existed and I was just revealing it or unlocking it somehow. It was amazing. I have never had an experience that effected me so much. I still feel like a different person from it.
  • TVCasualty, Coopdog and Alder Logs like this

#33 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,697 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:08 PM

More than 8 grams dry (cubensis) seems to max-out the intensity for me. Higher than that has only made it last longer (and I checked, lol).

But the most intense trips I've ever had (on mushrooms) both involved 7 grams; the first one was literally my first trip ever (even pre-cannabis), and the other was consumed out in the woods with my gf in Winter.

We'd camped out the night before the day we'd planned to trip, and it dropped to 11℉ with occasional light snow, which was kind of rough. The high the following day was around 25℉ but bright and sunny, fortunately.

Having spent the night in a tent with my gf while also having fasted for 24 hours before and feeling a cold coming on with swollen lymph nodes and and sore throat made for a very long, rough night (no sleep was had, just shivering all night), but the trip my gf and I had as a result was one for the record books. By the end of it I wasn't sick anymore (no sore throat, no swollen lymph nodes), and I'd seen some profoundly intense stuff of the type that only seems to manifest when I push things to such extremes.

Based on that and similar experiences, I'd say that dosage is definitely not the only variable to consider when trying to induce the highest-intensity experiences possible with these substances.

• firerat, MeriwetherLewis, Moonless and 1 other like this

#34 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,798 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 02:44 PM

With cubes I would say my largest dose would be somewhere between 7 to 8 grams dry, done up as a tea.  I took it at nightime, at home, alone, while Ms Juth was away on a business trip. 

A few candles burning, some rhythmic drumming set to repeat playing, and it was certainly enough to send me to the far side of my universe.   

You've heard that old expression, 'If these walls could talk'?  Well, that night they really could.

• mrmushroomwolf likes this

#35 Kensho

Kensho

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 60 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:08 PM

4 dried grams of cubensis

Very intense for me. Looking forward to exploring more and doing 5grams!

#36 McMitch

McMitch

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 29 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:26 PM

What's happening, hopefully all kinds of fun stuff. So it's been somewhat of a stretch since I've chewed on cubes, 3.5 has always been good, but usually whenever we take them it's been 7 g's lately. I've been blessed with ovoids lately though, and with them I still like 7 g's. Although in my own experience the ovoids are a bit better for what I'm looking for when I'm trying to blastoff. Sorry I started to stray a little, but yeah, 7 for me.20190607_184438.jpg
Adios!!!

#37 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 470 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:49 PM

Based on that and similar experiences, I'd say that dosage is definitely not the only variable to consider when trying to induce the highest-intensity experiences possible with these substances.

Agreed, one time on a relatively low dosage I went to a bar on Halloween. Needless to say it was a fucking trip

#38 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,233 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:05 PM

My largest were 8.0, 6.5, and a few 5.0.  Out of perhaps 40 trips I've had in my life I've done 5+ maybe 6 times.

I don't have the courage to try that again.  I don't need overwhelming out of this world complete ego loss to make progress.  A 5 gram come-up can accelerate so hard as to cause me to panic.  Panic and regret with the kind of fear that you feel when you know your life is in danger is no fun, even knowing your life isn't in danger.  Losing one's mind, even if intentional, needs preparation and care.  Shamans can do it.  Regular users can do it.  A virgin doesn't need to be raped on their first go if you know what I mean.

I'm not denying that some people could benefit from it psychologically... hell, I've done it to myself on purpose but it was more of a "I must explore the unknown territory" than "I believe this will help me" kind of idea.

I think my best work is done in the 1.5 - 2.5 gram range.  I weigh about 110.

#39 darci

darci

snarky butt monkey

• OG VIP
  • 1,233 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2019 - 10:08 PM

I have only eaten cubes one time,

I am in shock.

• MeriwetherLewis likes this

#40 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,910 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 August 2019 - 11:52 PM

Hey, I grow shiitakes.  I've eaten them lots of times. 

• MeriwetherLewis likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!