Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What’s the largest dose of cubes you have taken?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#41 Furthur1

Furthur1

Mycotopiate

• Banned Member
  • 441 posts

Posted 01 September 2019 - 11:52 AM

not sure about cubes, ovoids however, 14+ grams in a 24 hour period, when i woke up felt like a sword was in my liver

• JustAnEyedea likes this

#42 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 644 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:18 AM

not sure about cubes, ovoids however, 14+ grams in a 24 hour period, when i woke up felt like a sword was in my liver

Yowzer!
Most I've ever eaten was probably 15-20gms over the course of a evening/night/morning.
No amount of dried, or fresh, will compare to the gulp of extract I took the other night...
  • coorsmikey and Furthur1 like this

#43 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:18 PM

11.11 A.P.E.  I don't recommend it.  Glad I did.

• TVCasualty and Furthur1 like this

#44 MungoFungo

MungoFungo

THE Un-Governable FORCE

• OG VIP
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 17 September 2019 - 05:43 PM

These days my in the woods # maybe 3 gs apes..
But if at home id say maybe 2

Apes duh!! Still only mess with the apes!!
I'd grow pans But I suck and can't get em..just right but I can get em

Oh shit read question wrong.. I'm high of course.
But most ever taken 14 g mezitech ..lost my shit..

Edited by MungoFungo, 17 September 2019 - 05:45 PM.

• TVCasualty, firerat, TheObserver and 2 others like this

#45 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,503 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 17 September 2019 - 07:14 PM

So two missing-in-action longtime members show back up out of the blue in the same thread within minutes of each other and you both just post a casual reply?!?

That's like wondering where one of your brothers disappeared to a long-ass time ago but then all of a sudden one day they just walk through the front door plop down on the couch and say "hey, what's for dinner?" as if nothing had happened.

Which is just fine, because it means y'all returned, lol.

Good to see y'all.

• firerat, MeriwetherLewis and Furthur1 like this

#46 FunG

FunG

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 279 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 11:57 PM

3.5g dry golden teachers

I seen bugs everywhere and went through a entire can of insecticide before deciding to try and shave my beard off which turned into a two hour long trial and error event when I wasnt even making contact with my face cause it was morphing around like it was made of a squishy material.
  • TheObserver likes this

#47 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 10:56 AM

Noob here...
I never checked in the past. I just divided what I got(eighth or Quarter)evenly with whoever was there. My guess... three grams.
Today will be the first time I get to taste the fruits of my loving labor. I have GTs. Not sure about dosage. Im thinking 1.5 to start. Does eating more, once you start, work? Im not sure of the potency of this batch. My two best friends are joining me(first time for one) and I really want it to be special. I have great set and setting established.
Any thoughts.....
Special thanks to those of you who have helped me get this far.

#48 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 153 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:17 PM

I did 8g of KSSS....the mutant UFO looking kind. I basically just blacked out it was so strong. My brain was like "nope".

I came to in the hallway babbling like an idiot. Don't remember a thing.

• FunG likes this

#49 Mush2Learn

Mush2Learn

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 155 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 12:20 PM

Coundnt say for sure, but upto 100 grams wet, maybe more. Used to pick them off cowpies as a kid. Wasn't uncommon to eat 15-20 shrooms in a sitting. We never dried them or scaled them.. But I remember having experiences where I was leaking from every hole I had and rolling and laughing uncontrollably. Even had a few pretty serious fainting spells during one particularly strong trip. Now that I grow and weigh them ivr eaten upto 6.5 grams dry and haven't had any experiences nearly as intense, working my way up to find those kinds of doses again.
  • TheObserver likes this

#50 TheObserver

TheObserver

Mycotopiate

• OG VIP
  • 1,272 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2019 - 01:19 PM

Brewed a tea of GT cut pieces of stems, aborts 19grams dry was the total weight. I boiled this brew for 15 minutes and let it steep, then strained it in some cheesecloth. I added a orange tazo tea bag while it was steeping and let it cool after straining. I drank half of the tea then said what the heck and downed the last half. I was starting to feel it coming on in about 30 minutes and didn't realize the ride I was in for. It steadily built up and I had a strong warm fuzzy feeling as it was gaining momentum. I just had to let go you know and let the mushrooms guide me on this journey. I went outside and stood there going through a lot of emotional thoughts on my past and feeling empathy for the people close to me. At some point I thought I had done too much because my brain was totally frying hardcore. The ground was like another planets surface, like the moon with vegetation. My mind was going 100 mph and I didn't know when it would slow down. I stood outside taking it all in for what seemed like hours compressed into minutes. I felt the nature around me embracing me and communicating with my subconscious. I'm getting the shivers just thinking about this trip as it had a profound impact on me. I cried, I wanted world peace, I thought how fucked up and cruel people can be in the world. I was way way out there. I was happy and sad at the same time. I tripped for a good 12 hours or so with all that energy pulsing through my body into my brain and trying to find a way to escape. Eventually when I got inside I just laid in bed listening to some psychedelic ambient. I remember telling my SO as she was sitting outside on the porch that my brain was completely washed. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I have been on.
  • Stroker and Boorick76 like this

#51 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,503 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:26 PM

Noob here...
I never checked in the past. I just divided what I got(eighth or Quarter)evenly with whoever was there. My guess... three grams.
Today will be the first time I get to taste the fruits of my loving labor. I have GTs. Not sure about dosage. Im thinking 1.5 to start. Does eating more, once you start, work? Im not sure of the potency of this batch. My two best friends are joining me(first time for one) and I really want it to be special. I have great set and setting established.
Any thoughts.....

One thought: Do the lime juice pre-soak!

The only problem with it is that you have to plan ahead and get your limes before you get to your destination, and can't just spontaneously mix up a shot glass unless you already have a few. But it is sooooo worth it.

• TheObserver, MeriwetherLewis, Nicked and 1 other like this

#52 Phungivore

Phungivore

ɹǝuoɟ ƃuıʞɔnʇs

• OG VIP
  • 738 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 04:36 PM

on cubes 16g dried was the most i took in one sitting, but that trip was nothing compared to the time i was just eating Ps. cyans right outta the ground, no idea how many exactly i ingested, but if i ever talked to aliens it was then OEV or CEV it was a strange world for many hours 

• TheObserver likes this

#53 Think4urself

Think4urself

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 17 posts

Posted 21 September 2019 - 11:08 PM

70 grams wet and then a few hours in split another quarter fresh with my buddy and it was quite the night from what I can recall

#54 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:53 AM

Noob here...
Any thoughts.....

One thought: Do the lime juice pre-soak!

The only problem with it is that you have to plan ahead and get your limes before you get to your destination, and can't just spontaneously mix up a shot glass unless you already have a few. But it is sooooo worth it.

What is the main purpose of the soak I believe I read it before but forgot the reasoning?

#55 Auxin

Auxin

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 33 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 11:37 AM

The theory is that soaking in lime juice will convert psilocybin to psilocin so it exerts its effect at a faster rate, and thus making it hit you harder.

#56 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,503 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 12:13 PM

That's part of it. It also helps reduce body load, and eliminates it in most cases. I don't normally get any nausea but I never do with the soak, and my friends who often do get nausea also report not having it be an issue with the soak.

The faster onset and higher peak also result in a shorter overall trip. The come-down is as surprising as the come-up (meaning fast).

I also find the visuals to be crisper, sharper, with no weird spiky alien imagery and a cleaner/clearer head feel.

IMO it's a qualitatively different experience than fungi alone. Why this would be the case is unclear since it doesn't make intuitive sense (psilocin is psilocin), unless there's something going on with the baeocystin (which definitely needs looking into!).

Edited by TVCasualty, 23 September 2019 - 12:14 PM.

• coorsmikey likes this

#57 firerat

firerat

Why am I so thirsty....

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 5,033 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2019 - 01:05 PM

I tried eating 14 grams dried once but projectile vomited a large portion of it across my living room about 45 minutes after injesting.

I just woofed them down on an empty stomach. No. We won't be doing that again. I didn't even completely blast off which sucked. I was stuck in my bathroom hugging my toilet and seriously rethinking my housekeeping habits as my bathroom floor was just....disturbing.?.?.? I probably absorbed the equivalent of maybe 3 grams before giving them back to nature. 

8 grams in a lemon juice soak sent me into orbit and didn't make my insides my outsides. Light tight room and damn near soundproof naked on a soft mattress

9 & 10 grams got me no further. Just more queezy. 

• TVCasualty likes this

#58 Boorick76

Boorick76

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 91 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:28 PM

Next round will be lime juice soaked without a doubt. I've never had an issue with the flavor, although not my favorite. I've always chewed away and gulped them down. There have been a handful of times I got sick, but didn't stay that way long. Never had fresh either.

#59 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 338 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:29 PM

Sounds like something I should try for sure. love going pill form, but choking down the wet mush sounds like it might be worth it

Lots of people say they don't like combining trips with alcohol, as it loses effect or has none at all. Over the years I have heard people say they took mushrooms but nothing happened. Then soon follow it up with, yeah I was wasted. It makes me wonder if it has more to do with their brain chemistry than the combined effects. Or just to small dosage. But even a small dose I can always feel. They were always dosing with others and they had no problem getting there, so not like weak mushrooms. It sounded made up to me because I never had a problem getting high. No matter how drunk I was when eating them. In fact the best trip I ever had It was 3 am, stuffing a handful in and chomping down after a good shift at the bar. I suppose I could see loss of potency in some regards, but this weekend for instance. I took three pills, more or less 1 gram. After coming home from having a few drinks golfing and eating dinner. When the mush kicked in, I got this wicked rush of serotonin, this electric feeling of awesomeness. It would come in waves and I couldn't get enough of it. It reminded me of my favorite trip, it was a similar feeling. The last two trips I have taken a larger and smaller dose and did not seem to have this wicked rush. The more I think of it I have had very few "pure" trips, usually always accompanied with weed or booze, or in rare occasion, something even stronger

Admittedly I did have one bad experience when drinking. I decided to take a tab of acid at 1:30 am after a serious night of drinking. It was green out territory, a joint would have put me over the edge as as well.  So when that acid started to kick in, I was peaking and getting alcohol sick at the same time. It sucked hard, was not able to sort of pass out after a few good pukes. Nope just had to ride the high for an hour or two while until the alcohol weared off. Just enough to finally ditch the nausea and try to do an electric acid sleep

What's your guys experience with alcohol?

#60 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,628 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 08:50 PM

I've never taken a dose. But I am longing for the experience. Lost soul in Minneapolis calling out to those who have that heavenly mushroom.

Comments like this is a big No No here! Consider yourself warned!

• JustAnEyedea likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!