Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

What’s the largest dose of cubes you have taken?

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 sandman

sandman

Mansplainer

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,668 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:03 PM

Wait, you can eat these things? 

• deepblueseawhale, Boorick76 and BallinMYLF like this

#62 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:17 PM

I was drunk for to many years,. Had some spiritual interventions in the last couple years along with becoming a father,. That kicked my ass into gear and finally sober,. But on the note of drinking and booming,. I always did drink while eating mushrooms until last few years and got sober like I said,. But if anything I feel I got more fuckered up,. Less bemushroomed more drunk but still was trippin to a large degree every time even if I had done it the day before,. Idk if I trust people that say they can’t feel it lol
  • firerat and JustAnEyedea like this

#63 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:35 PM

Exactly, them and guys that wear tunics. Never trust a fuck in a tunic

And as much as I like having some drinks with friends. It really is the worst drug out there, hangovers, wasted days. I wonder how people can drink daily but they would probably say the same about my daily weed smoking

Edited by flashingrooster, 23 September 2019 - 09:38 PM.

• Moonless likes this

#64 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:43 PM

It’s honestly a terrible thing. Was killing myself,. And I’m a pretty sharp dude I would like to think. When I was seventeen my dad got diagnosed with ms stopped walking mom left him became homeless and I dealt with it by being drunk as often as I possibly could. Terrible shit.

#65 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:48 PM

Sorry for leading off topic,. I’ve never gone to deep with the magic honestly,. My most spiritual and mystical out of my mind beautiful and horribly terrible experiences were in deep meditation / obe. I have always loved mushies and there were times I would partake once a week but two or three grams was all I really urged for and now a days now that I’m growing,. I kinda have the urge to push the limits,.. thinking three to four grams see how it goes and then see how far I can push it,. I want to take a larger amount and try something like the Velada ceremony thread has been talking about
  • Boorick76 likes this

#66 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 09:50 PM

You would not be the first person to take drugs to deal with life's pains. Good to hear you are able to get sober

I think drugs are best taken when one is feeling  good, rather than to feel good. Unfortunately life does not always work out that way 

• JustAnEyedea and Moonless like this

#67 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 643 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2019 - 02:08 AM

I drank for ANY reason and was smashed all through my late teens and all of my 20's. I feel you guys.

#68 Asura

Asura

Cyantist

• OG VIP
  • 152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:51 PM

Damn, I was sober for 22 years and then started drinking again in 2011. I tripped back in January and the mushrooms showed me my higher self.

Holy shit, that guy was awesome. I came out of the trip determined to be sober and become what I had seen. Been sober ever since.

Will be 8 months tomorrow.

• JustAnEyedea, Oneyedraven, ElPirana and 1 other like this

#69 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 06:59 PM

Congratulations Asura, that is a big step in the right direction!!!
  • Asura likes this

#70 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:04 PM

I recently consumed 9 grams of B+ in the woods alone under a new moon. It was by far the most intense and spiritual "movement" I have experienced thus far. I was shown my past life and some influences from other past lives. I was joined by many comforting energies and truely discovered my spirituality. I tend to be hard headed and think that I could venture much deeper into the web of consciousness, but I feel that my gurus took me as far as i was ready to process...
  • Asura likes this

#71 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 192 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 07:05 PM

Edit: double post...

Edited by Thirdeyeplants, 24 September 2019 - 07:05 PM.

#72 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• 11,501 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 24 September 2019 - 09:05 PM

Sorry for leading off topic,. I’ve never gone to deep with the magic honestly,. My most spiritual and mystical out of my mind beautiful and horribly terrible experiences were in deep meditation / obe. I have always loved mushies and there were times I would partake once a week but two or three grams was all I really urged for and now a days now that I’m growing,. I kinda have the urge to push the limits,.. thinking three to four grams see how it goes and then see how far I can push it,. I want to take a larger amount and try something like the Velada ceremony thread has been talking about

This might sound crazy, but I would strongly suggest avoiding the mid-range doses. That's where most of the problems seem to arise.

As far as I can tell it's because those doses (from around 3g up to 5g of dry cubensis) are high enough to give your Ego a run for its money (uh-oh!) but not high enough to shove it into the corner and make it shut up for a few hours. The tension resulting from trying (but failing) to put the Ego aside is what causes the trouble, or at least has caused most of the trip-related trouble I've dealt with (mostly among others who declined my dosage advice).

Somewhere around 5-7 grams, pre-soaked in lime juice to sharpen things up and lighten the body load and enjoyed laying comfortably in total darkness and silence ought to do the trick. In that setting everything you see is coming from within your own head, and that can be quite a show.

• sandman, firerat, MeriwetherLewis and 7 others like this

#73 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycotopiate

• Free Member
  • 409 posts

Posted 24 September 2019 - 11:31 PM

Thank you TVC., I’ve read you say that exact same thing elsewhere and I have to say it makes sense. I am really glad to be able to talk with and exchange information with you, and people like you,. You see when I lurked, I learned a lot from the things the regular guys and gals have written. And got to know a lot of people’s personalities and eccentricities. I hope to have more time to get to know some of the really great people here like yourself and others. Also, I think of this place like your home in a way. It’s kind of my home now too, and I wanna leave your home cleaner and with a better energy as I leave than when I entered. Ok,. Excuse me,. Good people, carry on! :P
  • TVCasualty, Nicked and RainbowCatepillar like this

#74 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:14 PM

These days my in the woods # maybe 3 gs apes..
But if at home id say maybe 2

Apes duh!! Still only mess with the apes!!
I'd grow pans But I suck and can't get em..just right but I can get em

Oh shit read question wrong.. I'm high of course.
But most ever taken 14 g mezitech ..lost my shit..

Hey Buddy ol pal ol friend!

#75 MeriwetherLewis

MeriwetherLewis

Explorer & Naturalist

• OG VIP
  • 1,097 posts

Posted 20 October 2019 - 08:15 PM

So two missing-in-action longtime members show back up out of the blue in the same thread within minutes of each other and you both just post a casual reply?!?

That's like wondering where one of your brothers disappeared to a long-ass time ago but then all of a sudden one day they just walk through the front door plop down on the couch and say "hey, what's for dinner?" as if nothing had happened.

Which is just fine, because it means y'all returned, lol.

Good to see y'all.

GREAT to see you both!

• TVCasualty likes this

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!