Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

What’s the largest dose of cubes you have taken?

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#81 Micogi

Micogi

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 151 posts

Posted 12 November 2021 - 01:09 PM

Piggy backing on a couple posts here...

One of the first times I cubed, maybe even the first time, back in the 90s, a guy at work had gotten some so I bought, honestly don't remember if it was an 8th or 4tr(Qtr?). We always went out drinking after work, so I ate some of, most of, don't remember but was getting my drink on and just having mentioned not really feeling anything I went to recycle some beer. As I was standing at the urinal, my stomach gave a heave and let loose in a what best would be described as an Exorcist puke while simultaneously shrooms kicking in hard as I continued puking I moved my head to so I was puking in the toilet while catching trails and trying to laugh. When I came back out giggling and puke on my chin, buddy was like, so, shrooms kicking in yet?

Any who, so the past 12ish years or so I've been really struggling with alcohol, and smoking too really. I won't go too far into it, but I will say the past couple years have been intermittent after a 1.5 year hiatus. So that's why I'm trying shrooms, plus it's fun and I enjoy them.

Edit: Actually, more so the reason, I go months with feeling fine and dandy, staying sober etc, but then out of the blue I'll be hell bent full on self destructive and go buy a bottle and a pack, which often enough leads to wash rinse repeat. So I want to experiment, try some higher dosages, and like a previous post said, about dosing high enough to where your ego goes off.

So I pretty much haven't had shrooms since the 90s, when I got my first fruits last weekend, the first I tried was .3g of wet. Then after further fruiting I tried 3g, next day 3g and a few hours later 3g again. Then I ate 6g at once, and last night 5g, and then a few hours later 3g.

All were pleasant with good feelings, enjoying subtle movements, colors etc.

I'm currently soaking my substrate to see if I can get a 2nd flush and I'll try an 8g dose, and maybe a 10g, but I want to find a better setting than chilling in my room. Then I'd probably even try maybe 15g or so, but by myself in nature somewhere.

First time freshy eater as well and have to say my preferred method. I do have some dried but will save those for spring. Maybe.

Edit: Good read this thread, seeing the great variety in dose size and outcomes. So to the question at hand, most I have is 8 fresh grams over 4-5 hours, but I hope to expand upon that.

Edited by Micogi, 12 November 2021 - 02:49 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!