• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 01:21 AM

I have a mason jar that’s only one third full of potato water / karo lite vanilla added lc,. The jar when shaking it I noticed water somehow has come out on outside of jar I inspect it and to my disbelieve after having shook it a bunch and didn’t see this before, I’ve found the band in a tiny itty bitty spot is just barely not on lined up entirely flush at the rim of said mason jar,.... is it garbage!?

Also if so, could I correct the band re pc it at ten psi for 25 min and noc it again??
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 11 August 2019 - 01:22 AM.

#2 mad420pumpkinz

mad420pumpkinz

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 104 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 03:14 AM

I have a mason jar that’s only one third full of potato water / karo lite vanilla added lc,. The jar when shaking it I noticed water somehow has come out on outside of jar I inspect it and to my disbelieve after having shook it a bunch and didn’t see this before, I’ve found the band in a tiny itty bitty spot is just barely not on lined up entirely flush at the rim of said mason jar,.... is it garbage!?

Also if so, could I correct the band re pc it at ten psi for 25 min and noc it again??

Tighten the lid and keep an eye on it. Had that with one of mine and it ended up fine. Wait n see

#3 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 94 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 10:27 AM

Alright cool,.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!