11 replies to this topic

#1 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 11 August 2019 - 11:29 PM

ca0492e2ddf5b57fa922a3d2ca57ba50.jpg

Rusty whyte nocc’d up, 8/6 sometime between 7/8 pm I believe,. Is she looking good?? Far as I can tell I’m very pleased and assume I’m golden,...? Fingers crossed,. What do you think?

#2 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 438 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 12:52 AM

You should post this stuff in here we grow
  • coorsmikey likes this

#3 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:01 AM

You mean I’m posting wrong place? I believe I’m free member now I gotta figure where to put my threads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:01 AM

Gonna read some stickied topics about posting

#5 onediadem

onediadem

Insidious Drivel

• OG VIP
  • 15,152 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:16 AM

Looks ok.

#6 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:25 AM

Tight ! Thank you @Onediadem

#7 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:26 AM

I hope misfit replies I am not sure what exactly he is at about, by that comment,. I applied maybe 4cc or even a teensy bit more,. Meant to put like three knowing the grains appears to be on the dry side, they could handle it and it was my first jar so accidentally put even more than I was planning,. Like I tried to share equal amount of my attention to my aiming and pressure on plunging finger but over thought it and it just went so I hope it doesn’t bite me in the ass,. It looks fine though should be fine I believe,.

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 12 August 2019 - 02:36 AM.

#8 mrmushroomwolf

mrmushroomwolf

Mycophiliac

• VIP
  • 56 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:08 AM

I hope misfit replies I am not sure what exactly he is at about, by that comment,. I applied maybe 4cc or even a teensy bit more,. Meant to put like three knowing the grains appears to be on the dry side, they could handle it and it was my first jar so accidentally put even more than I was planning,. Like I tried to share equal amount of my attention to my aiming and pressure on plunging finger but over thought it and it just went so I hope it doesn’t bite me in the ass,. It looks fine though should be fine I believe,.

Looks good to me. I think you'll be fine as far as the location if that's what your worried about. Once you start shaking it doesn't matter too much where the injection happened.

#9 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 438 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:36 AM

I was just trying to help the admins. The forum here we grow is a better location for a post like this. There is a section fungi : magic mushrooms. Welcome mat is more for members who haven’t hit their 3 posts yet. They aren’t allowed access to all the forums yet.
Just trying to help admins cause they usually chime in about it and move the posts.

#10 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 438 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 07:38 AM

It’s looking good so far btw.

#11 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 01:54 PM

Mrmushroomwolf, I am worried that the large amount of solution has made it dangerously wet,. And it will increase the risk of tams,.

Misfit,. Thanks I’m sorry didnt realize, when you wrote here we grow, I guess I had a brain fart that the mush forum is named here we grow thanks!

#12 Misfit

Misfit

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 438 posts

Posted 12 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

It’s not the end of the world. Just trying to help. Admins usually move posts. I know they have been busy recently with the influx of new members.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!