Paradox
©
Fisana

Jump to content


Photo
- - - - -

Mold or bruising ()


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 pinboris

pinboris

    Mycophiliac

  • Myco Newb
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 August 2019 - 03:23 PM

Hello,

 

I am quite new to the growing mushrooms.

I am trying to get a feeling on how contamination looks like, and how to detect it.

See attached image.

Is that what you see a mold, or bruising. How do I tell?

 

Thank you in advance,

Cheers

Attached Thumbnails

  • IMG_1291.JPG


#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

    Hippiecritical

  • App Administrator
  • 6,335 posts

Donator


Awards Bar:

Posted 13 August 2019 - 05:55 PM

Thats Fingerprint mold! Is normally invisible until the oils in your fingers come in contact with the active chemicals psilocybin and psilocin to create a reaction that turns blue. commonly happens after touching the genitals and then fondling BRF cake without a throughout hand wash resulting in images of your fingerprints appearing mysteriously onto the mycelium. The mushroom are still safe to eat.


Edited by coorsmikey, 13 August 2019 - 05:56 PM.

  • mad420pumpkinz and pinboris like this

#3 cybele

cybele

    Mycophiliac

  • Free Member
  • 14 posts

Posted 18 August 2019 - 09:47 PM

lol Coors is still a joker :cool:

 

That is just some mild bruising bud. Quit handling your cakes in between dunks. You are stressing them out! :meditate:


  • coorsmikey and Skywatcher like this

#4 Davidsays22

Davidsays22

    Mycophiliac

  • Free Member
  • 4 posts

Posted Yesterday, 07:25 PM

Yeah it's just bruising, will be fine :)






Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!