• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 buzzkilluton

buzzkilluton

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 61 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:09 AM

Hey Dark I just posted new pics of all my babies check out my log.

#42 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 01:17 PM

Kapn damn those bags are mighty fat you probably got a lot of flushes ? And that’s good to know it’s manageable,. I had seen a guy with a really thick sub in the same size bags as me and he probably just didn’t pay well enough attention and they tam’d

What strains are those? I really dig the traits, the nips and the large fruits in the first one they both look bomb,.

Buzz,. I checked out your thread looking f’kin good bro,. There’s a lot going on,. A lot to keep you busy,. That’s the one thing I wanna implement is a staggered schedule so I’m always busy with something,.

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 21 August 2019 - 01:20 PM.

• buzzkilluton likes this

#43 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 August 2019 - 05:09 PM

Hey I need a question answered,. Is it imperative that none of the grain is visible and thickly covered? I got em covered for most part but barely..

Also,. What should I use as a casing? I am going to go to Murdoch’s or garden store ,. I’ve got some ms. Bags pickling lime from an extraction I did while back ago so I can change ph a bit if you think i should go with peat moss or something if that works not sure

Edit: nvm question answered

Edited by DarkNchildlike, 21 August 2019 - 10:22 PM.

#44 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 157 posts

Posted Yesterday, 02:03 AM

Those bags kept kicking out fruits for a long time. I eventually tossed them to free up space lol. Not sure how many flushes I got off of them.
The ones with the nipples are GT that I suspect was a destabilized LGT because it had a lot of leucistic fruits. The hamburger bun looking guys are Alacabenzi. Forgot how big those guys got until I pulled out the prints from that batch the other day. Had to fold one to fit it in the envelope. Lol
To answer your question it's not that big of a deal. Some people actually leave exposed grains on top and others like myself add a very thin layer of sub on top to cover them up. None of the times that I was lazy about adding a top layer did I get contamination problems though

#45 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 03:54 PM

Cool right on,. I haven’t touched the tubs yet I think I’m gonna pop the top and fan for literally half a second just one good wave of the lid n put it back on the bag is going along nicely,. Last night one SA jar was ready so I put it in the last bag,. The other one was very far behind so oh well,. Will be nice to have a variety to pick n choose from

#46 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 157 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:09 PM

Don't fan the tub. Let it colonize. It has all the fae it needs at this stage

#47 KapnDank

KapnDank

Mycophage

• VIP
  • 157 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:09 PM

Don't fan the tub. Let it colonize. It has all the fae it needs at this stage.
How many days ago did you spawn it? I feel like it was just a couple days ago

Edited by KapnDank, Yesterday, 04:11 PM.

#48 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:31 PM

Yeah you’re right I won’t than it was literally just the other day like two days ago, right on wasn’t sure,. They way they are positioned in my cupboard above the fridge they are in nearly full on darkness haven’t looked at em or nothing so maybe three more days ya think?

#49 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Once it colonized I’m taping a dub tub on and not opening at all

#50 DarkNchildlike

DarkNchildlike

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 96 posts

Posted Yesterday, 04:33 PM

They’re so small no need right

Edit: maybe one time,... lol

Edited by DarkNchildlike, Yesterday, 04:38 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!