Paradox
©
Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Whats the Smallest life altering dose of cubes you've taken?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

Huge doses get a disproportionate amount of attention when trippers share stories. Small doses can rock too, to the point of changing your life at times.

What was your lowest dose that in one session altered your life in some way?

For me it was a 2 gram dose of established strength shredded MexiCubes that inexplicably hit me very hard. It broke through some barrier and let me feel love for my father for the first time in my life, up to that point I'd never felt love for anyone. I was very fortunate for that trip because a month and a half later he was dead.

It was also the only time I have ever been visited by a female forest spirit :laugh:

I love taking high dose psychedelics several times a year, but healing and development can happen at any dose.

• Alder Logs, Juthro and Tomfa like this

#2 Tomfa

Tomfa

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 35 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:07 AM

I want to keep watch of this post, mainly because I will try a 2 gram dose initially with GT, and then start developing a microdose schedule. So, any feedback you get here can certainly help me as well. I will eventually be able to share my experiences in the future.

#3 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,447 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 10:55 AM

I want to know who I am, but only a little.   I mean, what if I turn out to be something I never imagined?  What would be there where I once imagined myself to be?  What if it never was? 

[Direct Link]

• Thirdeyeplants likes this

#4 Alder Logs

Alder Logs

ૐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ૐ

• 13,447 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 11:47 AM

I just want to say that my previous post was a spontaneous and reactive spur of the moment thing.  There's nothing wrong with caution.  I  think the OP's point is that you can't say anything for sure about what a particular dose is going to seem to achieve.   This has certainly been my experience, and I have had large doses of known batches seemingly fall flat, and been surprised by what was intended to be a light recreational amount.  There's more to it than can be measured from a materialist scientific laboratory sterility.  

Micro doses are for something else than life altering peak experiences.  That such experiences can be had in many ways, and even in explainable ways, I think requires we just remain open to anything, at any time.  But there will remain a difference in outcome from cracking the door and peeking in, and crashing through the door.  Set and setting always remain the important consideration, whatever.   Fear can be dealt with in many ways, but as a starting point, not a good setting.   Sometimes you have to face it, that you never really  did know what was going on.  If you can't be okay with not knowing, wait until you are.

• Tomfa and Nicked like this

#5 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,087 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 14 August 2019 - 01:15 PM

"Life altering" is a big deal, by definition. A VERY big deal.

So for me, my smallest life-altering dose of mushrooms has been 7 grams of cracker-dry (with cubes; with pans it was somewhere around 3g, I think),

And the smallest insightful and meaningful dose was ~1 gram (cubes).

#6 Stroker

Stroker

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 41 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:31 PM

Probably my first time of taking them, took about three grams. Not life changing really but opened my mind up to new things. Also a love of mushrooms after. Lol

#7 Hattrick

Hattrick

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 14 August 2019 - 06:45 PM

1 gram of cracker dry Equador last weekend, using lemon tek method to rehydrate and the chewed it all up. For that small amount it was very intense the first few hours. I began doubting everything about getting fucked up on anything. One thing that I noticed since that dose is that hard liquor (my weakness) especially expensive tequila no longer tastes good to me. It actually tastes awful. I’m on day three of being clean of alcohol, maybe this time for good! That shit will kill you.
  • Thirdeyeplants, Tomfa and ElrikEriksson like this

#8 ElrikEriksson

ElrikEriksson

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 25 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 12:03 AM

...I began doubting everything about getting fucked up on anything...

I know that feeling well. I kind of like it because when the moment of near panic passes I know that I've succeeded in taking enough :laugh:

Good work getting off the alcohol! :thumbs_up:

• Hattrick likes this

#9 Thirdeyeplants

Thirdeyeplants

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 138 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 01:36 AM

1 gram of cracker dry Equador last weekend, using lemon tek method to rehydrate and the chewed it all up. For that small amount it was very intense the first few hours. I began doubting everything about getting fucked up on anything. One thing that I noticed since that dose is that hard liquor (my weakness) especially expensive tequila no longer tastes good to me. It actually tastes awful. I’m on day three of being clean of alcohol, maybe this time for good! That shit will kill you.

I have just made it over the 1 YR hump off all alcohol with the help of these little guys. Best therapist/sponsor I've ever found. CONGRATULATIONS! That is a big deal, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.
  • Hattrick likes this

#10 Hattrick

Hattrick

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 32 posts

Posted 15 August 2019 - 05:31 PM

I have just made it over the 1 YR hump off all alcohol with the help of these little guys. Best therapist/sponsor I've ever found. CONGRATULATIONS! That is a big deal, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.

Hey Thirdeyeplants thanks a lot and congrats on a full year. I’ve made it a few months here and there (six months max) but always slipped back. My girlfriend of 17 years grapples with this as well and I feel lucky that she always quits (and starts back) with me. It’s hard because it’s so socially acceptable and my line of work requires a lot of socializing. I know that one of these times it’s going to stick for good. There really is nothing good about it - nothing. I’m going to try micro-dosing a few times a week to be my therapist/sponsor as well!

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!