1 reply to this topic

#1 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,366 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2019 - 08:58 AM

Does anyone have any experience with products from Biocide Labs? They offer mold remediation products. I recently purchased two cases of their mold bombs and a bottle of their cleaning solution. I have been frustrated lately by a significantly higher contamination rate after having gone months with nearly no contams... I am going to use these bombs to fog the entire space and then use the solution on some other areas. Since I have been seeing some mean green lately in my grow room, and in my jars (my inoculation technique is willy nilly) so I would like to do a deep clean as we get into the fall months... Once we hit fall, I hope to go months without seeing green like I have in the past.

Just curious if anyone has experience with these products... I am hoping for some reviews people!!

#2 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,247 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2019 - 02:03 PM

No review, I havent heard of this outfit, but will be checking it now. Interesting to see what they use and how it works.

I have mold/ mildew etc issues in my old house as most do. Doesn't help that there is a high water table and almost year round water seeping in the old cinder block basement.

Please keep us posted on your thoughts and use and hopeful success PJ!. Good luck! Be safe :)

On a side and sad note: my uncle who has been with a remediation company (now the main man) for close to 50 yrs was diagnosed with lung cancer. Unfortunately the old methods and products weren't as strictly regulated and well tested as todays. I've no doubt exposure is the cause.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!