1 reply to this topic

#1 Baphom3t

Baphom3t

Mycotopiate

• VIP
  • 406 posts

Donator

Posted 20 August 2019 - 10:32 AM

Here lately I've been researching cannabis, CBD, and hemp stocks, beings hemp has federally been rescheduled and green lighted for growth it seems logical that some of these stocks may bring a little extra cash to pockets that invest in them, that would include cannabis and cbd stock.
Does any of y'all know anything or have any stocks like this and care to discuss how it works a bit more? I am a complete and utter noob when it comes to investing in stock, but since I've been doing all this research I have started to get a bit of a understanding.

• Vadar likes this

#2 Foster

Foster

cyanophile

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 2,248 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2019 - 01:51 PM

Sorry I dont have any info on the stcoks, but it will be interesting to see where it goes from here.

Im anticipating some job growth as well once the hemp farming is really taking off.

The difference now from the past, when hemp was grown legally, changes everything.

Harvest in the past was purely for fiber and plants were grown like corn in tight rows. Only concern was the stalks.

Wild stands still grow here, but they have naturalized into big, beautiful, crystal covered, budding plants over the past nearly 100 yrs. Though still worthless to smoke.

Now Its gonna take some manual labor for harvest. There is no easy way that I know of to harvest the flower without losing the CBD containing material.

I get flyers almost weekly by "Financial/stock advisers"   " Come to our seminar, get a free dinner, learn about the the new green gold rush of hemp stocks"

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!