• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 415 posts

Posted 20 August 2019 - 04:18 PM

There appears to be a fairly simple DMT extraction guide on the internet involving only base extraction. Just wondering if anyone has a "friend' who has tried this. No clue where to obtain DMT in my area so wondering if anyone has experience on this extraction process. Many describe it as the king of hallucinogenic experience and i would love to try it some day. Safety is a concern, I personally know a guy who cooked his brain making his own acid so one must take precautions 

#2 coorsmikey

coorsmikey

Hippiecritical

• App Administrator
  • 6,688 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 August 2019 - 06:23 PM

There is nothing secret about an STB extraction. Its really simple and yes some basic safety is warranted. A simple search will take you to many teks here and other forums. Many of which add unnecessary steps which may be the "Secret Sauce" you are seeking. But it is essentially base bark in a basic aqueous solution of Lye and water. Shake, stir or roll said solution. Add non-polar solvent to pull the alkaloids. Decant then freeze precipitate or evaporate solvent to leave DMT. Of course pick a tek for ratios and safety advice https://duckduckgo.c...anonical&ia=web

I do feel that the extraction itself is much easier than finding good quality and a trustworthy source of bark. When you my friend have that, please keep that in your circle as it only take one person to bring down a good secret. Most keep their suppliers to themselves now a days to make sure that they are gonna still be around. Keep in mind that this site only shares information, we do not sale anything and yet the payment processors wont let us have a pay now button account for donations and membership upgrade. You think that the same banks will approve someone selling bark? Maybe, I would think seriously before ordering bark that is being advertised on the clearnet where you give them your address, banking info, and name. 

Has anyone seen my tin-foil federa laying around :tinfoil:

Edited by coorsmikey, 20 August 2019 - 07:15 PM.

• flashingrooster likes this

#3 Juthro

Juthro

dope smoking hillbilly

• OG VIP
  • 7,784 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 12:28 AM

Its the 'secret sauce' that make me want to go to one of Mikeys BBQ parties.....  You know, for the smoked goodies :)

Other then that I would have to agree, just follow the recipe....

After that all that matters is set and setting (and proximity to the Popo :)

• coorsmikey likes this

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,643 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 21 August 2019 - 08:51 AM

There is nothing secret about an STB extraction. Its really simple and yes some basic safety is warranted. A simple search will take you to many teks here and other forums. Many of which add unnecessary steps which may be the "Secret Sauce" you are seeking. But it is essentially base bark in a basic aqueous solution of Lye and water. Shake, stir or roll said solution. Add non-polar solvent to pull the alkaloids. Decant then freeze precipitate or evaporate solvent to leave DMT. Of course pick a tek for ratios and safety advice https://duckduckgo.c...anonical&ia=web

I do feel that the extraction itself is much easier than finding good quality and a trustworthy source of bark. When you my friend have that, please keep that in your circle as it only take one person to bring down a good secret. Most keep their suppliers to themselves now a days to make sure that they are gonna still be around. Keep in mind that this site only shares information, we do not sale anything and yet the payment processors wont let us have a pay now button account for donations and membership upgrade. You think that the same banks will approve someone selling bark? Maybe, I would think seriously before ordering bark that is being advertised on the clearnet where you give them your address, banking info, and name. 

Has anyone seen my tin-foil federa laying around :tinfoil:

No, but you left your fedora in my car...  :tongue: :biggrin: :rolleyes:

• coorsmikey likes this

#5 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycotopiate

• Black VIP
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 04:13 PM

I just used the "secret" name as it was the first tek I read   :biggrin:

This thread has lead me to some more detailed one's. 

I appreciate the reply's, Thanks folks

https://thepsychedel...dmt-extraction/

I hope tinfoil is on sale at Walmart this week  I recently learned far to much about cambridge analytical last night   :tinfoil:  Can I pretty please take the little blue pill  :cool:

#6 sandman

sandman

Mansplainer

• Honorary Former Staff
  • 3,668 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 11 September 2019 - 12:27 PM

I like old Whatchamacallits STB Tek. Made some real good deem back in the day.

oh god it has lost the pictures from age or something https://mycotopia.ne...step-pictorial/

Edited by sandman, 11 September 2019 - 12:28 PM.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!