4 replies to this topic

#1 BleauByU

BleauByU

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:11 PM

Greetings All, 

Here is a picture of my grow!  Do they look all right?  The leaves are kind of droopy.  They are under a 600W LED.  They went in the soil 5 weeks ago.   

They are a Jack Herer strain.  

Attached Thumbnails

• 4 Ladies.jpg
  • Outsider.jpg

• Microbe likes this

#2 BleauByU

BleauByU

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 11 posts

Posted 22 August 2019 - 03:13 PM

The one on the right is they same age.  I am experimenting with the whole outdoor grow thing.   

• Sicshroom likes this

#3 Melonmuziq

Melonmuziq

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 01:50 PM

They look great! How did they turn out?
If u go too long in between waterings or not fully hydrating the soil they can start to get a permanent droop. If soil is very dry it can take a day or 2 to fully hydrate. Add water slowly over a period of time until it wont hold any more. Lift the containers by hand to get a feel for the weight and water when they start to feel light. Make sure its fully hydrated every time.

#4 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,643 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:03 PM

This is an old thread but they looked good here. If the lights had just come on for the day, they often perk up after the lights have been on for a while. Just to expand on the post above mine, Over watering is more of an issue than under watering... They like to have dry feet and you will get best results if you let the soil get relatively dry prior to the next watering... I am guessing that this grow has ended or nearly ended but this advice can be used in future grows considering you have an indoor grow or the capability to grow indoors.

• Melonmuziq likes this

#5 Melonmuziq

Melonmuziq

Mycophiliac

• Free Member
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 November 2019 - 02:32 PM

Yep, i knew this was an old thread but no one wanted to touch it so i thought i would add my 2 cents for others that happen upon this thread.
I agree over watering is a more common issue and easily noted by dead leaf tips which are not present here. Under watering can still b a problem if u dont fully hydrate the soil each time.

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!