27 replies to this topic

#21 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,330 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:26 AM

I feel that humanity is just one giant genetical petri dish. Certain humanoids are only found in certain geographical locations, and that's always been the case. Human footprints have been found that date back to about 14 million years. Most of archeology is labeled as 'forbidden', entire civilizations have disappeared either mysteriously or from what looks like a nuclear blast. But, how could the latter be true when 'modern humans' didn't develop nuclear weapons until thousands of years later?

Lucy's got some 'splaining' to do...

Not just Lucy.

I'd like to hear more about these 14 million year old human footprints. 

Also, who labels archaeology as 'forbidden?' How we would know what's being hidden from us if it's being hidden from us? Why would such things be hidden from the public in the first place, and how such earth-shattering secrets could be held so tightly without the entire archeology world being in on it?

And while there have been civilizations lost to history for reasons we have yet to determine, which ones look like they were nuked?

• PJammer24 and JustAnEyedea like this

#22 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,370 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 11:39 AM

I'm also curious as to which look like they were nuked...??

• JustAnEyedea likes this

#23 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:28 PM

Archeology that does not fit the current view of history, geology and fossils, are labeled as forbidden. This is because the majority of archeologists won't even acknowledge it, let alone study it. Ultimately it's suppressed, and everyone goes on thinking they evolved from primates or are the descendants of Adam and Eve. Anything that combats these view points are shunned.

Footprints have been found in North America that date back to the Permian period. Current accepted view is that nothing existed then. Not dinosaurs, not birds. Nothing. Yet human shoe prints have been found trilobites embedded in them?

[Direct Link]

This has many of the finds dating from a couple hundred thousand to hundreds of millions of years old.

In the Mahabharata and the Ramayana there were epic battles between "gods" and their floating cities. "A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognisable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white. After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Another piece of evidence is a pair of excavated ancient cities at Mohenjo-Daro and Harappa, with skeletons that are scattered about the cities, many holding hands and sprawling in the streets as if some instant, horrible doom had taken place. People were just lying, unburied, in the streets of the city. These skeletons are among the most radioactive ever found, on par with those at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. At one site, Soviet scholars found a skeleton which had a radioactive level 50 times greater than normal.

Edited by JustAnEyedea, 16 September 2019 - 12:42 PM.

• Alder Logs likes this

#24 JustAnEyedea

JustAnEyedea

Destroy Your Television

• Black VIP
  • 641 posts

Donator

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 12:52 PM

The Mahabharata and the Ramayana are packed full of extraterrestrials and their battles with one another. Over what through? The Earth? The human race? Minerals? Who knows? Shiva was one very interesting 'god' in those epic tales. He was a god of creation and destruction. In the Hindu religion there can be no creation without first having destruction.

When Shiva would open his third eye there would be devastating destruction. There's also a great flood in this story where he killed off most of the planet. Did he destroy other hominid species to make way for what is now modern humans? Was he real, and, if he was, was he actually an extraterrestrial who had a hand in creating what we are today?
  • Alder Logs likes this

#25 PJammer24

PJammer24

Archetype Novice

• OG VIP
  • 1,370 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 01:24 PM

If you take Sumerian legend and creation story as fact, aliens came here to mine precious metal and genetically modified the existing human ancestors into modern humans for use as labor. There are flood stories as well as other intersecting legends in cultures around the globe. I am not opposed to the idea that we have been visited by more advanced civilizations in the past and that their technology is the reason humans saw them as gods. For the primitive human mind, it would have been the only explanation. As for the nuclear theories you mentioned, I tend to take them with a grain of salt... These epics are notoriously difficult to decipher. These were oral traditions which have been adapted by the story teller over thousands of years prior to their being physically recorded. I know that my stories tend to get a little more flamboyant as time goes by. The story that was finally recorded is similar to the original, I am sure, but I think they would have some glaring differences. For this reason, I have a hard time making interpretations such as it being the description of an atomic bomb... I am not saying it isnt possible, I am just not willing to make that leap. I would want to know the geological specifics of the reasons and would want to know if something like their diet or water source could have spurred the high radiation levels.

The same issues have been found in the greek and roman epics, it is really difficult to use these stories as sources because of their original oral tradition, the length of time they were told prior to being written down, and issues with translation.

Humans naturally want to understand their world and at that point in human culture, a lot was misunderstood and gods were an easy way of explaining misunderstood events.

Now had you told me that Shiva was actually Cyclops and that Professor Xavier was pulling his strings from behind the scenes... Now that, I could get behind!!

I do think that humans have been around longer than traditional archaeology suggests. I think that the evidence is both under water and difficult to pinpoint because I would expect population density to be low. We simply do not know the best places to look... It would be exciting to find some evidence that could support some of these theories but it is not that easy... We would just need another ice age so sea level recedes and we have a chance to find the truth!!

#26 TVCasualty

TVCasualty

Embrace Your Damage

• OG VIP
  • 11,330 posts

Awards Bar:

Posted 16 September 2019 - 01:42 PM

There is no real, tangible  evidence for any of that.

And by real I mean other than blogs or Youtube. The ancient nukes is particularly easy to debunk, and it's been done.

Edit: I can debunk the old human footprint hoax by myself since they obviously do not look like how real tracks look and all you need to do to verify this is walk through some wet sand and look close at the tracks you made.

Edited by TVCasualty, 16 September 2019 - 01:58 PM.

#27 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 07:03 PM

coked up mummy, seems like a 90's Conan character

haha i just searched it to see. They had coked up werewolf!

#28 flashingrooster

flashingrooster

Mycophage

• Free Member
  • 182 posts

Posted 16 September 2019 - 07:14 PM

I have to agree Juthro, the world was much more connected than we are taught.

And yeah they had disco back then so why not??

Maybe it was Aliens.......................yeah it was Aliens 

Peace

Attached Thumbnails

• THECONFESSIONALS12.jpg

Like Mycotopia? Become a member today!